in need of recumbent or simmilar frame

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by eltatertoto, May 11, 2008.

1. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

as most of you know, i have 14 1/2 size feet, and im only 14. my feet didnt grow much till i was around 7. you do the math. as a result, i have craters in my ankles, and even with cortozone shots, i can only go around 5 miles continously without having to take a 20 min break, cause of the weight on my ankles. so im looking for a recumbent or somthing to take the stress off of my feet, in a more in front of me motion. i have UP TO NOT ABOVE 200 dollars to blow, if im lucky. i have a feeling i wont find much, but i figured its worth a shot. i ask this, because the whole point of my motored bikes is to reduce stress on my ankles. but since i have been riding, i now weigh 200 and some pennies so i need to lose weight, somehow. thanks alot guys!!!!!!

2. zenith

zenith New Member

3. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

well, thanks for the link! sadly, i dont think the local community college would let me weld lol. i think im gonna attempt this e book design i bought... im still looking fora recumbent though. the designs i got are kinda ugly.

4. zenith

zenith New Member

El, if you look under "parts" on his site, he sells frames. They're inexpensive and he is easy to work with.
    Just a thought.
    z

5. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

didnt see that, thanks!

6. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

well, i might go that route once i save some money up. right now, im gonna try to build my own, with that book thanks again!!