Need help finding leaner main jets for my NT carb!

Local time
5:13 AM
Alright so a few months back I bought a pawn shop beach cruiser and bought this 50cc 2 stroke kit off of amazon to put on it and it has been mostly running great with my highest flat land speed record at 26mph (42kmh) after removing the exhaust baffle.

I noticed after leaning the fuel-oil mixture to 40:1 from 16:1, full throttling 4 strokes all the time at mid-high RPM and does it much sooner than at 3/4 throttle so I suspect my main jet is probably too rich given I live at ~5000 feet altitude.

I have my carburetor pulled apart and measured my main jet and tried to find a set online but it seems like my main jet is a unusual spec. Calipers say the threading is M6x0.75 (6mm diameter x 0.75mm pitch) with a 5.5mm head diameter and a total length of 9mm with the head being 4mm long and the threading portion being 5mm long. The hole diameter is ~0.6-0.7mm I think but it's hard to tell even with calipers.

I've already tried playing around with the needle clip (even using tiny shimmies to fine tune it) but I've basically perfected all but wide open throttle. I've also drilled some holes into the stock air box but it's still pretty rich at full send.
Anyone know where to find a jet that fits the specs above? Any help you guys can provide is greatly appreciated. I really want to break 30mph!

Here's a picture of the jet for reference. Most listings I see, the head diameter is 7mm while the threading is typically M5 or M6 but with 0.8mm pitch.
IMG_0593[1].JPG

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Unless of course you just happen to be a Christian like me that keeps hoping to get it right one day, it is then that forgiveness becomes a requirement...lol...lol.
You know I don't sit on the religion branch. My faith is directed at the capacity of all people to be good of their own merit and accord. Modern society is too focused inward. Selfish concern at the cost of community.

You know I don't sit on the religion branch.
Yep...I knew that already...lol.

My faith is directed at the capacity of all people to be good of their own merit and accord.
How's that one been working out for ya so far???...lol...lol.

Modern society is too focused inward. Selfish concern at the cost of community.
YEPPERS...Thats why your faith directed at the "capacity of all people to be good on their own merit and accord" is usually doomed to complete and utter failure...They just can't help themselves...lol.

YEPPERS...Thats why your faith directed at the "capacity of all people to be good on their own merit and accord" is usually doomed to complete and utter failure...They just can't help themselves...lol.
It works great. I don't trust most people.

I have faith in no man, I have no faith in myself, no faith in the church.

I have only faith in the lamb and his promise.

Humans are ingrained with a sense of something greater, a curiosity about the world around us and stars above and the fear of the unknown after we shut our eyes for good.

All people regardless of their religion or lack theroff will fear death and what comes afterwards at one point in their lives, it's this fear that keeps humanity in check from ripping itself apart.

I no longer fear death, but I have but one life here, I will try to do my part and make the world better even if it goes unnoticed and unremembered.

It works great. I don't trust most people.
I trust people until they give me a reason not to. Probably not the best way to approach people for me, but I just can't bring myself to distrust someone without knowing anything about them.

Humans are ingrained with a sense of something greater, a curiosity about the world around us and stars above and the fear of the unknown after we shut our eyes for good.

All people regardless of their religion or lack theroff will fear death and what comes afterwards at one point in their lives, it's this fear that keeps humanity in check from ripping itself apart.

I no longer fear death, but I have but one life here, I will try to do my part and make the world better even if it goes unnoticed and unremembered.
I honestly am not afraid of death. I will avoid potential scenarios that would put me close, but I am not afraid of death. I've come to terms with alot of things I have realized, and mortality is one.

Well put, well put.

Back