Pwk jetting question

Well, I could definitely see results. Still have the rich pilot, and now I see I'm going to have to switch back to the needle that came installed, the one with the most taper. And maybe drop the clip from my top position. Still had to use the choke in higher range but that just tells me I'm gonna need the. Old needle back, and in fact I'm going to go through all the jets again from top to bottom. Because now it's definitely requiring more fuel in the higher range. This morning it topped out at 24 but there was no real bog or anything, it was just the end of the line for that needle at its position. Get back to you all after work.

Ok, I'm at about 90 to 95 percent of expected performance. And I want to apologize to everyone who suggested bigger main jets, even though it was showing signs of too richness, and I didn't investigate them further than I did. I jumped up in main and pilot and it runs really good , I need to go down one in pilot I think, and I def need to put the other needle in and prob drop the clip, I'm at very top. The only thing I don't like about this carb is that it's so temperamental when it comes to running temperature. You can have it nice and hot, and stop in the store for just a couple minutes and it runs crappy until you let it warm up further.

Back