DIO Reed Valve help and tuning

Build-Break-Fix
One of the LAST guys I would ever listen to here on this forum...He once promised to openly publish members home addresses and phone numbers that he got ahold of when talking to them in private when some folks trusted him.

He also threatened our forum with a DDOS attack on our servers because we disagreed with him on some of the things he was encouraging folks to do on their bikes which other, really seasoned, expert builders easily debunked.

He is also known by the names of Little Care Bear as well as Evil Care Bear...Watch out that you don't get bit as well.

Oh also to add onto this, the reed I'm talking about is a G2 Reed. A guy on YouTube (Build-Break-Fix) seems to run them on a whole lot of projects ranging from insane to fairly mild and I think it would be much easier to fix or adjust something on it because the DIO I have now is a PAIN to take off and the adapter plate I have is also quite restrictive.
Don't mention that guy around Damien, you're gonna make him go off on a rant... lol
One of the LAST guys I would ever listen to here on this forum...He once promised to openly publish members home addresses and phone numbers that he got ahold of when talking to them in private when some folks trusted him.

He also threatened our forum with a DDOS attack on our servers because we disagreed with him on some of the things he was encouraging folks to do on their bikes which other, really seasoned, expert builders easily debunked.

He is also known by the names of Little Care Bear as well as Evil Care Bear...Watch out that you don't get bit as wewell.
Told ya... there he goes 😆

He is also known by the names of Little Care Bear as well as Evil Care Bear...Watch out that you don't get bit as well.
Nah threatening to Doxx and DDOS over motorized bikes has to be the wildest thing I've ever heard. Thought that was mostly the video game communities.

Nah threatening to Doxx and DDOS over motorized bikes has to be the wildest thing I've ever heard. Thought that was mostly the video game communities.
Thats what I thought at the time myself...Waaay too sophomoric and juvenile for a so-called adult to do whilst throwing a temper tantrum to go along with it...lol.

Thats what I thought at the time myself...Waaay too sophomoric and juvenile for a so-called adult to do whilst throwing a temper tantrum to go along with it...lol.
Yeah I'll agree with you on that one. Looking back at the G2 reed video he made one of his clips captions that the run topped out at 75mph which I thought was total bs since it didn't look like 75 more like 45,

Yeah I'll agree with you on that one. Looking back at the G2 reed video he made one of his clips captions that the run topped out at 75mph which I thought was total bs since it didn't look like 75 more like 45,
That is just one of the times he got called out by some of our members here.

Here is just a few members thoughts about B-B-F in link below

Ok well the dio reed setup is a tricky one to seal up properly, and requires a really fat bottom end or pilot jet to maintain an idle and run right.
Btw it was said earlier that the choke restricts air flow to get more fuel and that is not the case with this type carb, it's an enrichment valve in this case it allows more fuel to be pulled through the idle circuit rather than restrict air, so if an air leak is present use of the choke may not do much!

That is just one of the times he got called out by some of our members here.

Here is just a few members thoughts about B-B-F in link below

On the "other" forum, he got called out for posting fake travel and endurance videos as well...We caught them here and deleted them immediately which caused the resulting temper tantrum...lol...He is better off on Fakebook if he wants to be a social media "influencer"...lol.

Back