Seeking help or advice abt carby jets

xliarsenickx

Local time
7:51 PM
Hey guys I got a question. I got this here carburetor off of eBay and it's working great but I need to rejet it down a size or two and I've tried three times unsuccessfully to order some jets for this thing. they're either too small or too big! can someone please help me figure out what 'style' this carb is and where I can find a jet kit that I can actually use? Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320-123659_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320-123659_eBay.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 27
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I believe those take 5 mm jets.

Here are some for reference but they are too expensive to actually buy. The last set I got were $12. I have abandoned that carb because I couldn't make it run well across the rpm band.
https://www.amazon.ca/Carburetor-Accessories-Measuring-Motorcycle-Injection/dp/B0948XYC2Y
Oh ok well hopefully I have better luck. I was able to make an order for a 25 pc 5mm jet assortment kit & I appreciate the input fr. So if this carburetor didn't really sit well with you which one are you currently using? I'm just trying to get one that's reliable but also fast as f***

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Just the BoFeng stock carb. Nothing I have is high performance by any stretch and it works great. Some are able to run these on reasonably high output engines with good success. Nothing else seems to have the easy tune ability of these simple carbs.
I'm sure others with their high performance set ups will have something to say.

Back