Inconsistent performance ride

I can tell the nt carb is better.
There is just no controlling the Hp plastic carb this one came with
The heck with the useless wire cleaner.
That carb doesn’t make a whole toy.
It’s low performance.
My thoughts are only bigger is better

Hey folks my flying horse kit from years ago has this device on the exhaust I can’t seem to get it to take a seal lately. I don’t remember what it is.
The kit isn’t available anymore for a hint. Does anyone know what it is? the leak definitely has a negative impact on flow. It pops and spits. Had it off recently. Trying to let it seal with steel epoxy now

View attachment 200381
Its a catalytic converter. My mini bike has one.

Hey folks my flying horse kit from years ago has this device on the exhaust I can’t seem to get it to take a seal lately. I don’t remember what it is.
The kit isn’t available anymore for a hint. Does anyone know what it is? the leak definitely has a negative impact on flow. It pops and spits. Had it off recently. Trying to let it seal with steel epoxy now

View attachment 200381
Turf the whole thing and get a new one.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Id be willing to bet your issue is the HP carb. The HP carb is very difficult to get to run right. Get a JRL bofeng carburetor. I also suggest you get a NGK BR6HS and gap it to 25 thousands.
Hey. So I ended up getting a new engine and it has the new ported cylinder. It’s as smooth as it can be with that old Hp carb. I can’t complain

For the old leaky engine that was on the bike then I ended up putting a spare nt carb on it and got a while out of it better.. I ended up having head leaks exhaust leaks and intake leaks. I ran it for so long and kept plugging.

Tomorrow I’ll update the thread with a picture of the bike now!

Turf the whole thing and get a new one.
So for that muffler converter I ended up getting JB weld to hold in that location with no leaks. I love the muffler I have. Bike sounds great.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back