Install an exhaust

Bary Kiddo

Local time
2:28 PM
Hello there,

I got an issue with the exhaust. I really want to install it so it will redirect the exhaust and reduce the noise. However, I don't want to turn the exhaust 180 degrees so that it fits, because then the exhaust will be blowing in the rider’s face.

Normally, the manufacturer says that the exhaust should fit universally, but it's in the way of the left pedal crank and part of the engine when I'm pedaling hard. Are there any solutions? It has a 100cc 2-stroke single-cylinder motor.

Also, sometimes the chain falls off the rear sprocket, which is dangerous. Any ideas on how to fix that?

To need to go to Ace and get a torch. You get the whole kit for like 20 bucks and you will have it anytime you need it. It's a good investment
If I buy this now, I would never need this again in my experience, it's like just burning 20 bucks right off my hands. I don’t think so, I still don't have a torch, and I'm being mindful of my budget, I really don't want to splurge 20 dollars just for a minor bend. I'm sure there are more budget-friendly methods.

If I buy this now, I would never need this again in my experience, it's like just burning 20 bucks right off my hands. I don’t think so, I still don't have a torch, and I'm being mindful of my budget, I really don't want to splurge 20 dollars just for a minor bend. I'm sure there are more budget-friendly methods.
If you aren't comfortable doing it yourself for $20 a muffler shop will do it for $100

you can cold bend it carefully but not too much. Find a parking bumper with the rebar sticking up out of it and put the flange end over the spike and use the leverage to bend it very slow and easy! Good luck

Back