Iron Horse bike swap and motorized bike ride

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by JE, Sep 1, 2007.

1. JE

JE Guest

Just curious if anyone else is going to the Iron Horse vintage bike Swap and Motorized bike ride in Ridgefield Washington on Sept 15th.I'm camping out there friday night and selling parts then going on the motorized bike ride at 1 p.m on saturday.

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

as much as i'd like to say "yes, i'll be there" i don't wanna mess anyone up. you have fun, tho.

3. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

That would be so cool but I have to take part in my other passion...downhill mountain biking that whole weekend in Falls City Oregon.

4. JE

JE Guest

I'll be showing up around 6 p.m on Friday night.

5. JE

JE Guest

Iron horse swap meet and whizzer ride

I just got back from the Iron horse vintage bike swap and whizzer ride.What a awsom event.took my boardtracker on the 35 mile ride and had a awsom time.

Attached Files:

6. JE

JE Guest

More pictures from the ride.

Attached Files:

7. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Great pictures. Looks like it was an enjoyable time. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    From the Giant Side of Texas

8. JE

JE Guest

It was a blast.I would be allot fun if we could get more people from MBC to join in the ride.I hope to have a new ride built by next year.

9. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Cool Justin! Looks like they were more interested in the little engine than the Whizzers! Did you have a problem keeping up with the elite:rolleyes:???

Hopefully I will join you next year for this event.

Dan

10. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

JE...you take the nicest pics...i so wish we could get you up here to chronicle a ride/event (and of course to participate and have fun) :cool:

11. JE

JE Guest

Augie that would be great.Just need to make sure the weather is decent.The happy time motor got lot's of attention and would blow by a couple of the 40's wizzers but got left behind a little from the new whizzer and a couple modified originals.I was averaging 35 mph and hit 42 on a couple slight down hill grades.Also shut the motor off on a couple steep down hill section to keep from over reving the motor.

12. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun.