Clutch Is it ok to ride the clutch?

I was recommended these pads but haven't been able to wreck the stock pads yet lol.
Those look alot like the heavy duty pads that came with my Zeda 80...The cheap ones i had on my Seeutek were the pink and white pads which are considered just standard duty...the cheap, standard ones are what i got the 6000 miles on...i saved the pads because they are still good...lol...DAMIEN

Bigger gear like stated. RPM x 4.1 (internal gearing) x 4.4 for 44t gear and 5.6 for 56t gear etc etc then divide this by 8.1 to gain kilometer per hour assuming your using 26 tires. (8000rpm/4.1=1951.219/4.4=443.458/8.1=54.748km/h)

Riding the clutch seems fine to me. It wears pads considerably faster and adjustment is more frequent. I do it alot to slowly get through tight trails or attempt steep hills.
I just tried it today and it won't work! Dunno why, it's so hard to get the engine started, before it was immediately, and it just turns off. Unless I give it full throttle, and it has no power. Could it be a airleak? All I did was disassemble and assemble the cylinder...

Could it be a airleak? All I did was disassemble and assemble the cylinder...
By chance, did you make sure to replace those stock, aluminum, top and bottom gasket seals with re-usable copper replacement gaskets when re-assembling the cylinder/head unit???

That could explain a lot if its unable to hold compression...DAMIEN

Also...Why was it necessary to disassemble and reassemble the cylinder, I dont believe this was mentioned by you in this posting as possibly relating to your problem/question about clutch and clutch pads and reasons for riding the clutch, and might have a very real bearing on what your actual problems truly are.

Last edited:
By chance, did you make sure to replace those stock, aluminum, top and bottom gasket seals with re-usable copper replacement gaskets when re-assembling the cylinder/head unit???

That could explain a lot if its unable to hold compression...DAMIEN

Also...Why was it necessary to disassemble and reassemble the cylinder, I dont believe this was mentioned by you in this posting as possibly relating to your problem/question about clutch and clutch pads and reasons for riding the clutch, and might have a very real bearing on what your actual problems truly are.
I wanted to check if the noise could be coming from the piston arm being loose (saw it suggested on a forum)

But no, I didn't replace those. And chance it's the air intake? It doesn't come with a gasket....

Bigger gear like stated. RPM x 4.1 (internal gearing) x 4.4 for 44t gear and 5.6 for 56t gear etc etc then divide this by 8.1 to gain kilometer per hour assuming your using 26 tires. (8000rpm/4.1=1951.219/4.4=443.458/8.1=54.748km/h)

Riding the clutch seems fine to me. It wears pads considerably faster and adjustment is more frequent. I do it alot to slowly get through tight trails or attempt steep hills.
What engine do you have? Mine tops out to 6000 rpm

Also where can I find a 56/62 teeth sprocket? Can't find it on ebay and Aliexpress, only for quads and motorcycles

It's probly a china girl with 40mm rod, which works out to being 69cc.
Either way you should be able to go past 6k to 8-8.5k. How is the plug? Are you 4 stroking at WOT?
Oh idk it's just the engine manual it says it revs up. To 6k max

Back