Is there anywhere I can get a custom tank built for an affordable price?

Yeah you can buy that duplicolor color match spray paint in about any color now. I used some of the gun metal metallic & it's nice if you do good prep work. That stuff is kinda high priced $18-$25 per can. You can get some awesome metallics in that duplicolor paint. Colors are by automotive paint codes.
That honda tank is gonna be way to big not to mention heavy. Actually most of the motorcycle tanks will look to big. I had the sam prob when buying my tank. If you can find a good person to weld you can always do what I did and cut the left and right sides off and welding them together. It will eliminate the channel and it wont be a functioning tank. But a 2L bike kit tank fits perfectly hidden under mine and the fill cap extends far enough to come out the dummy tank gas hole. Even in person you would never know until I showed ya

The size i would go with is 2.4 gal. Everything else will be a monster

This is the tank i bought and eventhought the dimensions didnt seem to big on paper when i got it it was way to wide. The honda black and grey one is about 5in wider than the one i bought. Trust me you wont like it unless you cut some out. I had to cut 2in out of this one
41lGZbefYyL._AC_SL1500_ (1).jpg
41DbCNIIbWL._AC_SL1500_ (1).jpg

That honda tank is gonna be way to big not to mention heavy. Actually most of the motorcycle tanks will look to big. I had the sam prob when buying my tank. If you can find a good person to weld you can always do what I did and cut the left and right sides off and welding them together. It will eliminate the channel and it wont be a functioning tank. But a 2L bike kit tank fits perfectly hidden under mine and the fill cap extends far enough to come out the dummy tank gas hole. Even in person you would never know until I showed ya
I would just weld it myself. I'm actually a certified welder so I'm pretty good at welding.

I would just weld it myself. I'm actually a certified welder so I'm pretty good at welding.
Then that is your best option to get what you want and the price you want. My tank turned out great. It was alot of effort and took about 2 days but if I had to do it again I would. I am more than happy with the way mine turned out. Plus you get braggin rights on your fabrication.
20230403_050644.jpg
20230403_050553.jpg
20230403_050349.jpg

Back