• IMG_5396.jpg
    IMG_5396.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
diamond hunting

I'll find and dig my own diamonds But your advice is very appreciated 2old2learn but I am also 2 Old To Change and Learn LOL. Come on down and visit, I'll take you diamond hunting. I just use my metal detector. Once you find the gold band, there's the diamond!

HAHA !!!
Come on down and visit, I'll take you diamond hunting. I just use my metal detector. Once you find the gold band, there's the diamond!

Last edited by a moderator:
A woman recently found a 8.25 carat white stone and had it cut in Little Rock, AR with a $200,000 estimated value. This is a kimberlite mine, similar to the mines in South Africa. We tend to have colored stones known as fancy diamonds.

The Uncle Sam diamond found there in 1924 weighed 40.23 carats uncut. I believe it's in the Smithsonian.

Your alright man ! I like how you try to defuse the situation lol were you a teacher ?
A woman recently found a 8.25 carat white stone and had it cut in Little Rock, AR with a $200,000 estimated value. This is a kimberlite mine, similar to the mines in South Africa. We tend to have colored stones known as fancy diamonds.

The Uncle Sam diamond found there in 1924 weighed 40.23 carats uncut. I believe it's in the Smithsonian.

Speaking of diamonds, do you remember a guy here a year or two back that couldn't keep a simple 2-stroke running but had all these wacky plans and bad advice?
I don't recall the name as he had to keep changing it, but wacky is easy to tell regardless of the name.

Anyway, one thing he said was he was epoxying diamonds to his rims and making solid silver V-brake pads.
Can you imagine?
You can get the same braking power with a stick, just shove it through the spokes to stop ;-}

He was quite the entertaining character until he started giving downright destructive advice to nOObs, that's not the least bit cool.

LMFAO thats awesome !!I love crazy people, it makes me feel normal !!!!
Speaking of diamonds, do you remember a guy here a year or two back that couldn't keep a simple 2-stroke running but had all these wacky plans and bad advice?
I don't recall the name as he had to keep changing it, but wacky is easy to tell regardless of the name.

Anyway, one thing he said was he was epoxying diamonds to his rims and making solid silver V-brake pads.
Can you imagine?
You can get the same braking power with a stick, just shove it through the spokes to stop ;-}

He was quite the entertaining character until he started giving downright destructive advice to nOObs, that's not the least bit cool.

I'm not a teacher but would love to teach. I prefer to say that I'm a student of life, philosophy, science, religion and nature. I guess you could label me a red neck philosopher. It is not easy to goad me into a tit for tat argument online with someone I don't know as My life experience has taught me that I would likely find something about that person I would like and admire if we were personally interacting. It is too easy to hide behind the anonimity of a keyboard and flame somebody. While here in the deep South if we were to do so in person, we intuitively know there's going to be a fight. And yet, in most of these local antisocial brawls, the scappers end up being friends. Life's too short to worry about the small things. Small things being defined as anything less than the destruction of the known universe.

Frigging could not of said that better !!!
I'm not a teacher but would love to teach. I prefer to say that I'm a student of life, philosophy, science, religion and nature. I guess you could label me a red neck philosopher. It is not easy to goad me into a tit for tat argument online with someone I don't know as My life experience has taught me that I would likely find something about that person I would like and admire if we were personally interacting. It is too easy to hide behind the anonimity of a keyboard and flame somebody. While here in the deep South if we were to do so in person, we intuitively know there's going to be a fight. And yet, in most of these local antisocial brawls, the scappers end up being friends. Life's too short to worry about the small things. Small things being defined as anything less than the destruction of the known universe.

Rekt ii

But I really hope the aleman likes it !!!! LMAO what a great Guy !!! lol , Guys like him are insecure and
love to show how much they know and love to knock others down , it makes them feel like a man I guess ?? Im sure he will say he is trying to help ''Us" that don't have his wisdom lol ,but it's the way he says it that you know what he really is about ...

After offering my differing opinion which resulted in you calling me names in several posts, you also call ME insecure? Man, you're quite the hypocrite :rolleyes:

You should skip the attempts at psychology, too. You're really not any good at it, IMHO. Excellent at being an ultracrepidarian tho.

I don't need to hear from a fine fellow like the aleman who is "One of the very first to shift-kit a 4G with an IGH back in 2010, still rolling it nearly 10K miles later!" Id rather struggle then take advice or wisdom from a Great Guy Like The Aleman . LOL sorry man I dont like bullies or people like him .

Of course you don't "need" to hear from me, but you probably will if you're on this forum. Feel free to put me on your ignore list, it'll probably save you from further embarrassment. :D

I also like how you lump me in with "bullies" when you're attempting to insult me. GG Charlie Sheen, you're winning now! :D

You are a great guy the aleman truly a wizard with words LMAO I wish we were closer cuz I'd love to
Hang out with you LMAO . Feel free to keep posting because all the private messages I get say the same thing about how great a guy you are (Sarcastic attempt lol) ... Again The Aleman you are the man !!! LMAO, Hell no I wont ignore you , your like a little gift
of comedy to us all . Keep up the great work . And I thought you would like the idea of being called a bullie ,it's what most
insecure fine fellows like you would want . Your the only real winner in this Aleman . I'm privileged to be able to actually talk to "One of the very first to shift-kit a 4G with an IGH back in 2010, still rolling it nearly 10K miles later!" Your the man Aleman !!LMAO . Hey I tried to check my spelling so I hope thats up to your standers but I still can't use them big words you use !!Damn your smart Budy ...Buddy.... Budie.... I'll just call you The Man !Thanks aleman You never disappoint .
QUOTE=The_Aleman;402804]After offering my differing opinion which resulted in you calling me names in several posts, you also call ME insecure? Man, you're quite the hypocrite :rolleyes:

You should skip the attempts at psychology, too. You're really not any good at it, IMHO. Excellent at being an ultracrepidarian tho.

Of course you don't "need" to hear from me, but you probably will if you're on this forum. Feel free to put me on your ignore list, it'll probably save you from further embarrassment. :D

I also like how you lump me in with "bullies" when you're attempting to insult me. GG Charlie Sheen, you're winning now! :D[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back