64.9 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_5396.jpg
    IMG_5396.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
You are a great guy the aleman truly a wizard with words LMAO I wish we were closer cuz I'd love to
Hang out with you LMAO . Feel free to keep posting because all the private messages I get say the same thing about how great a guy you are (Sarcastic attempt lol) ... Again The Aleman you are the man !!! LMAO, Hell no I wont ignore you , your like a little gift
of comedy to us all . Keep up the great work . And I thought you would like the idea of being called a bullie ,it's what most
insecure fine fellows like you would want . Your the only real winner in this Aleman . I'm privileged to be able to actually talk to "One of the very first to shift-kit a 4G with an IGH back in 2010, still rolling it nearly 10K miles later!" Your the man Aleman !!LMAO . Hey I tried to check my spelling so I hope thats up to your standers but I still can't use them big words you use !!Damn your smart Budy ...Buddy.... Budie.... I'll just call you The Man !Thanks aleman You never disappoint . QUOTE=The_Aleman;402804]After offering my differing opinion which resulted in you calling me names in several posts, you also call ME insecure? Man, you're quite the hypocrite :rolleyes:

You should skip the attempts at psychology, too. You're really not any good at it, IMHO. Excellent at being an ultracrepidarian tho.

Of course you don't "need" to hear from me, but you probably will if you're on this forum. Feel free to put me on your ignore list, it'll probably save you from further embarrassment. :D

I also like how you lump me in with "bullies" when you're attempting to insult me. GG Charlie Sheen, you're winning now! :D

Learn to quote tag, new guy.

I thought my 10G was cool!
I can ride my Mab @30mph and use my gearing to match the pedal pace I want to maintain and use the throttle to dictate how hard I must work to maintain my speed to get the amount of work I'm willing to do, except now I have 30mph wind in my face assuming no wind.
Aerodynamics is our bane, Wind Resistance.
You can adapt and lower your WR, or power through it.
I like siting upright and for most a 3-speed internal hub works well.

2_RedGT2doneR.jpg

A 5-speed internal hub is better than a 3 I think, better shifting range.

GT2-10G-53-DoneRR.jpg

A Nuvinci hub will help with getting the right cadence.
This was a killer system in my book.

2_Copper10GDoneRightDrive-.jpg.FP

That bike wasn't finished yet so go easy on me ;-}
The NuVinci 360 hub is pretty cool, you have seamless tiny gear changes at will.
I dug it, but it was a customer build.
If I could ride an MB now, that is what I'd make myself.

I don't make the 10G anymore, I only had 10 shafts made pretty much for my own uses, they worked great;-}

Last edited:
I think it's pretty cool, and been contemplating stealing the idea if I decide to dump the bt for a 4s, would be easier to get legal too.

Also, why are you just now replying to a post that you probably read over 2 years ago once already? I thought I was good at reviving the dead but geez..

Back