its alive!

If you originally left out the front brake because of handlebar arrangement,try doing this:
View attachment 722

I don't see how you did it yourself,but this arrangement you can still moderate your brakes.

And your clutch is not cluttered.

I love your bike,BTW. An excellent choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a single lever for the front and rear brake. as you can see the back break is not hooked up and i took the front one off completely to get the fenders on just have to screw it back on. snow here so not riding for a while and probably gonna replace the stock breaks with some good ones and also think i am going to put the springer front end on like scott has. i would not ride without both breaks and the single lever works awesome once it is fine tuned for the breaks

Daaaaang what a cool ride! It's fun having the same bike as you and comparing notes. No competition but total camaraderie. Great Job!!

you got it my friend. its all about helping each other. all of our bikes have our own personality in them and making them is a big part of the fun. the help you have given me and this forum has been awesome. i have motoredbikes.com on my bike and truck and proud to display it. friends and help here has been phenominal and my hats of to all the mods and admin

Back