Keep your hands warm in the winter.

Stylish. I thought it was cold riding in freezing temps so I put my winter driving gloves on. Don't have nothing fancy like that though. We have a snowfall warning where I live this afternoon. Supposed to get up to 4 inches so I'm gonna try to go for a ride before it hits. -2 Canadian degrees right now though

The only thing I ride.in the snow is a 4 wheeler, and I generally don't ride long enough to.use those. I've heard they work good, I just don't ride in the cold and would have no use for them

'Canadian degrees' - I like that.
For just a little bit of cold, those mechanics' gloves you get from places like auto parts stores or Harbor of Shanghai Freight are actually pretty good, much warmer than they look.
For more serious cold, I use ski or snowboard gloves over military grade wool gloves and for Siberian (or Canadian) conditions, REAL wool (such as Dachstein) under snowbaord gloves.
It's hard to find and expensive, but nothing will keep you warmer.

Says the guy who moved to the desert
Nya, Nya...lol.

Keep in mind it was 20* F Yesterday morning as well as this morning when I got up, it is now 8:15 AM here right now and it is only up to 27* F at the moment, but like yesterday, it will be 60* F later on today...lol...lol.

'Canadian degrees' - I like that.
For just a little bit of cold, those mechanics' gloves you get from places like auto parts stores or Harbor of Shanghai Freight are actually pretty good, much warmer than they look.
For more serious cold, I use ski or snowboard gloves over military grade wool gloves and for Siberian (or Canadian) conditions, REAL wool (such as Dachstein) under snowbaord gloves.
It's hard to find and expensive, but nothing will keep you warmer.
I like good wool lined leather gloves. I have a pair that was made in the mid 70s I got from my grandma that are really nice.

Back