Know when D is lurking in the shadows.

I think D should be listed with online members present. That way we know when he's here watching us. It's like a feeling from a horror movie that someone is watching ya. We want to know.
Someones gotta do it...lol...Might as well be me...lol.

Ps...I always wondered why Sting just didn't call this, "The Stalker Song"...lol...lol.

There was a guy once back in 1967, he was always being watched too...lol...He even said, "I am not a number, I am a free man"...lol...lol.

I was only 12 years old when this 17 episode series started but I was fascinated with the psychological brain twisting that was written into it...lol...I never missed an episode...lol.

And as Number Six always said..."Be Seeing You"...lol.

Ps...I just knew you would remember and love this one Darwin...lol.

I think D should be listed with online members present. That way we know when he's here watching us. It's like a feeling from a horror movie that someone is watching ya. We want to know.
It won't matter... he's like Santa... he knows when you are sleeping, and he knows when you're awake...
It won't matter for the next day or two since I am getting ready to go out the door and to the eye doctors clinic to have another round of needles injecting more crap into my eyeballs again...lol...I will only be on for a very limited time if at all for the next day or two until I can see clearly enough again.

But fear NOT, you will have @ImpulseRocket here to pull some of my slack for me while i'm recovering from the injections...lol.

It won't matter for the next day or two since I am getting ready to go out the door and to the eye doctors clinic to have another round of needles injecting more crap into my eyeballs again...lol...I will only be on for a very limited time if at all for the next day or two until I can see clearly enough again.

But fear NOT, you will have @ImpulseRocket here to pull some of my slack for me while i'm recovering from the injections...lol.
When Damien's away... the girls can play....

When Damien's away... the girls can play....
Who exactly are you calling "GIRLS"?

1711661273533.png

Back