Last time you changed your head gasket?

At the end of the day, this hobby (or transport to some) isn't well suited to those with in inept level of mechanical knowledge. How many people have ceased engines because they didn't mix 2-stroke oil with pump fuel.

Thats irrelevant to the matter. if you cant even mix oil correctly maybe you shouldn't be riding a 2stroke. Its pretty simple. I was mixing oil for my dirtbike when i was 7 years old. I dont think its that hard. If you dont know engine's and how they work your probally not gonna know to torque down your head bolts. Theres a reason why you know so much about these motors. They break and you gotta fix em. So you think your some kinda motorized bike whisperer once you get running where you want it. Which is cool. I gotta boat and if you own a boat you better know how to work on them while your out on the water. Or your not gonna have to good of a time. I found that out the hard way. It made learn how to fix it and now i fix boats on the side. All my friends have me fix theirs!!! I feel like a boat whisperer!

Back