Discussion in 'General Questions' started by kerf, Oct 2, 2009.

1. kerf

kerf Guest

Last night, while watching the History Channel, there was an ad for someone selling Happy Time kits. I was shocked, I think it was GasBike.net, advertising their $109 kit. Is motor bicycling going big time?

2. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Interesting. I went to gasbike's site and youtube and could not find it. I would like to see the commercial.
  3. kerf

kerf Guest

I think it was GasBikes.net, happened quickly and out of the blue. I was shocked to see it as was my wife. I do remember it fas for a Happy Time kit for $109. This, I believe, was a national ad, being on the History Channel.
  4. seanhan

seanhan Member

I saw a show i think it was on science channel, about the guys that travel the country in a bio diesel bus looking for average folks with so called green inventions..
    They featured a M/B callad the Deringer from Calif. on one show.
    Kinda funny how they think a H/T is green ???
    But it was kinda cool they rode them to a vinyard and has a cook out !!
  5. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Not the Derringer again....I guess what that guy lacks in innovation (and shame when it comes to pricing), he makes up for with PR savvy.
  6. t0lly

t0lly Member

I saw the Advertisement last night also. I was surprised.
  7. kerf

kerf Guest

Great, I was beginning to think I was crazy.
  8. t0lly

t0lly Member

I found it comical as I had just built my bike a week or so ago and I was telling my significant other that MB's are going to be getting popular. She scoffed and called me a heretic (not in so many words). Then blam, big as life it on the tele. I said "told ya so"! She was still not impressed.
  9. sparky

sparky Active Member

I think I'm gonna have to start watching television again just to see this commercial.

The solution is the revolution?
  10. a-dam

a-dam Member

Yep, me too. Oct. 2, GasBike, $109 kit. Couldn't remember the channel, but History channel sounds like something I'd be watching. I just asked the same thing on "the other" forum yesterday. No response there so far.

That was the first MB commercial I ever saw on TV - haven't seen it again since.
  11. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Anyone know where i can see this ad online?