Menace

NOPE, It's Smolik that is doing those and we all know where that leads to, don't we...lol.
but if its offered on ebay like alot of the venders then you would be covered for not recieving or if you want to return. So then wht is this avengers motor that i see? just jug change?

AFAIK, Smolik is already backlogged on their P85 conversions. So, may want to contact them if you do decide to order just to ensure you get what you order. The biggest complaints about a lot of vendors is that they take the payment for something and then take weeks or even months to deliver.

So then wht is this avengers motor that i see? just jug change?
Do not confuse the Menace with the Avenger...Two different motors...The Menace is a Phantom 85 that Smolik is butchering by sawing it apart to make a separate head...The Avenger is something that Zane a California Motorbikes is going to be selling shortly, he is withholding any further information on their makeup until he has them in stock and ready to sell.

Do not confuse the Menace with the Avenger...Two different motors...The Menace is a Phantom 85 that Smolik is butchering by sawing it apart to make a separate head...The Avenger is something that Zane a California Motorbikes is going to be selling shortly, he is withholding any further information on their makeup until he has them in stock and ready to sell.
He does release some information on the Avenger 85 facebook group. That is where I got the pictures I posted in the other thread.

I am pretty much sold on the Avenger being my next engine purchase to replace my Phantom, or to build a different bike.

The Menace isn't a bad engine. The top is just milled off and a the Smoklik head installed. The head is a good design and does aid greatly in keeing the temps down.

I just like the design and features of the Avenger more, and I suspect it will be the same as a Phantom in terms of power.

He does release some information on the Avenger 85 facebook group. That is where I got the pictures I posted in the other thread.

I am pretty much sold on the Avenger being my next engine purchase to replace my Phantom, or to build a different bike.

The Menace isn't a bad engine. The top is just milled off and a the Smoklik head installed. The head is a good design and does aid greatly in keeing the temps down.

I just like the design and features of the Avenger more, and I suspect it will be the same as a Phantom in terms of power.
Funny that. I was just looking at puch heads but came across the smolik head aswell. both probly perform the same as the cc's are similar, squish band and oring seals. The smolik head is beautiful but take my wallet expensive

anybody know what rpm the avenger hits? I think I saw someone posted the menace tops at 12000 rpm

anybody know what rpm the avenger hits? I think I saw someone posted the menace tops at 12000 rpm
The same as the Phantom. They don't change any of the ports, just lop the top off. Power peaks at around 9000-9500, and it will carry on to about 12k. Power falls off sharply after peak, so there really isn't much point going beyond about 10k.

The same as the Phantom. They don't change any of the ports, just lop the top off. Power peaks at around 9000-9500, and it will carry on to about 12k.
Is it me or is there some confusion of differentiating between the Avenger and the Menace motors once again??????

The Menace is based off of the Phantom 85 by lopping off the top and replacing with a head by Smolik Performance.

The Avenger is a new motor soon to be offered by Zane a CMB that is already a two piece cylinder.

We are throwing in too many different motor variations to even begin to keep this thread straight without confusion.

Is it me or is there some confusion of differentiating between the Avenger and the Menace motors once again??????

The Menace is based off of the Phantom 85 by lopping off the top and replacing with a head by Smolik Performance.

The Avenger is a new motor soon to be offered by Zane a CMB that is already a two piece cylinder.

We are throwing in too many different motor variations to even begin to keep this thread straight without confusion.
It's because I'm dumb and can't read. Or because I broke my glasses, and am now kinda blind, and can't read. You can sympathize with the blind thing.

Back