monster painted

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by cory, Apr 11, 2008.

1. cory

cory Guest

Monster Whizzer painted and done!

New camera test, will take more pics with better background soon.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2008

2. graucho

graucho Active Member

To sum it up in one word, QUALITY. Wow!
  3. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Sweet. You should be proud of the job you did.

4. Masterpiece. What more can I say?

I love that seat.

HEY! That the same bike on your sig pic?
  5. cory

cory Guest

sig pic

No, thats Billy Lane out of LA. Saw someone with a sig pic of peewe herman on a bike so didnt think anyone would mind Billy Lane. Couldnt figure out how to put it in the right place anyway. Will delete it. Thanks for the ata boy.
  6. It looked like the same bike. I didn't even recognize him.
    It's a cool pic.
  7. Real nice

Paint looks great. These are the first pics that I noticed the front brake. Is that centerpull enough?
  8. cory

cory Guest

Look Out!!!!!

No! But if it didnt have some risk it wouldnt be any fun. Built the bike for vacation home up in the sticks. The county just opted to asphalt miles of quiet road up in the area, not many cars, just deer and birds.
  9. She's a Beauty

Really nice! My wife just saw it & first thing noticed were the tires.
    The original boards didn't have brakes. Remember the tune?? with the kickstand ending? 90 mph .. when the chain on her bicycle broke? Killer looking bike! I like it a lot.
  10. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Cory great job and real sweet finish work .Cant wait to see whats next? Again real Great job!!!!!!! Bill Green
  11. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Cory, that's a great looking ride! That's a Cleveland Welding (Roadmaster) frame, isn't it? If so, very good choice. The old CW frames are darned near bullet proof.
  12. Sianelle

Sianelle Guest

Oh my word that's lovely. Beautiful attention to detail :smile:
  13. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Wow! Nice! Extra sharp!
    Watch out for them Deer.......

Whizzer OuterBanks,
  14. cory

cory Guest

Helpful group

Thanks everybody for helping me along with this project. Even though the motor was built to absolute ridiculous standards for speed and durability I didnt have any instructions on installation. Only with the help of this forum was I able to install correctly. Your knowlege and helpful hints are greatly appreciated and will be remembered. Will post only one more picture with a more suitable background near a lake or stream in the park I live in. Was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones that has their bike shown on the home page. Thanks again.