More power

Maxzybowski

Local time
6:24 AM
I am currently in the market for a new exhaust for a 2 stroke 100cc motorized bike. I was wondering which one will provide thw biggest increase in power and performance

The phantom 85 exhaust is a good option. It's sold out on bicycle engines right now, but you might find it elsewhere

The phantom 85 exhaust is a good option. It's sold out on bicycle engines right now, but you might find it elsewhere

Any other options that add speed that are on amazon?

Then there aren't much other options. A 100cc kit doesn't have many bolt on options other than the phantom exhaust.
That link to the actual Phantom exhaust you keep recommending Gordy has a 60mm mounting from stud to stud on that flange with a 28mm aperature...You keep forgetting that...lol.

He would probably need this Phantom STYLE exhaust that is made to fit most common mounting with 40mm spacing from stud to stud ...That is, I think the regular YD-100s have that as a stud spacing unless you or someone else knows something more about the 100s that I do not know...lol.

Oh, I thought the yd100 had a similar port and spacing to the phantom.
I could be wrong but I do not believe so since the Phantom is based on a MS460 Stihl chainsaw cylinder jug...I think the 100s cylinder jug is still more conventional in stud spacing and aperature...Someone, I'm sure, will correct me if I am wrong in this assumption.

I was wondering which one will provide thw biggest increase in power and performance
More than likely, the one I provided the link for, unless of course you know how to measure and weld in order to be able to get the most out of one of those generic pipes they make...Most of the guys that do this as a modification have to refabricate those pipes to get any real gains from them.

The Phantom "Style" exhaust is gonna give ya about the biggest bang for the buck along with not being obnoxiously loud while doing it, unless of course you know how to fabricate the run of the mill generic pipes but those will be quite loud.

Back