Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• newworldwide001.jpg
    newworldwide001.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 333
Last edited by a moderator:
is "chestal" even a word? :eek:

please, guys, quit trying to be so creative with attachments, we're optimised for display and server performance. we're trying to do this with an eye towards having 10 times the content to manage someday...all we ask is you stick to the plan & let the board make your thumb-gallery for the best browsing environment. and let's not forget our dial-up brothers & sisters, trying to sneak a hotlink in on us only slows things down more for them :(

i have the fullsize image file on disc and need to find a moment to go see this local embroidery guy...ok, you've prompted me to do that today...i'll report back later on this.

Sorry boss-dog I have tried to get with the program but I will practice right now...

noprinter.jpg

This is how to deal a broken printer...

can anyone tell if i like it or not? ;)

FullySicAussieAussyAussy...you fargen ROCK!!

there's an embroidery shop in town...i'll be getting some quotes next week, stay tuned 8)

I agree!!That really rocks, what great talent. Sorry I wasn't here sooner. How's the quote search going? I could ask the company that makes our labels for work, plus my bosses daughter has her own embroidery/sikscreen business. She had all my work shirts made.
Let me know if you want me to ask around.

WOW. Just found this thread. Good work , all of you. Especialy Sicaus (aparently there is more to Austrailia than Kangaroos, surfing, sheep and Foster's). Very good work. I'm in line to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back