USA Motoredlife.com Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
4:33 AM
1708321010945.png

Hi I'm new to the whole motored bike think and am trying to get one. Has anyone does business or have a review on motoredlife.com. Any info you truly be appreciated.

Has anyone does business or have a review on motoredlife.com. Any info you truly be appreciated.
This is what we've got so far and it hasn't been very good.

Thanks man. I don't want to say too much yet and I have been patient but that's about to run out. He's got until tomorrow to resolve this and if he doesn't, I'll explain what's been going on and if they do the wrong thing which I highly suspect is and going to happen, I sing it all over and maybe he won't have a chance to do it to anybody else, on the other hand if he does the right thing I'll sing their praises. Stay tuned.

Thanks friend. I might try to build one but I have to get my money back first. For the first bike I was wanting to buy a fully built bike. IDK if I'm going to mess with it anymore it's a left a bad taste in my mouth. The internet has made alot of brave people.
People on youtube and Facebook claiming to be "experts" generally spread bad information. You came to the right place if your looking to build a good reliable bike with very little false information.

Well I said if I didn't get a reply today I'd tell about what's happening but yesterday I forgot today was Saturday so Monday. My daughter bought it for me and she's reached out to him I told her either get a tracking number or get the money.I hope they do the right thin A few weeks ago I was excited about getting a moterized bike but nowhere whole ordeal has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Final review on Motored life.com Would I buy from them again answer no. That is to say I got what I paid for.

If everybody has seen my posts I am a newbie to the hobby and do not know what I'm doing before I even got the bike I talked to the man and asked what all do I need to put this bike together he said a wrench or two and a couple of sockets and it's only gonna take 2 or 3 hours what a load of crap.

No instruction manual or parts list that I could look at and I'd know what's what the video I was directed to watch would have been ok if I had done this before. Oh when he installed the engine on the bike whitch was suppose to be like the one I received his went Oh so easy because the one on the video had a mount welded to the frame mine did not.

Close to $800 it looks like what I needed would have been in the kit now I've worked all the days I've been off work and still my bike isn't running not to mention it took over a month for me to get it as opposed to California motor bike has my stuff to my door in no more than 4 days mostly so far 3 days.

No when I messaged dude from motored life he responded real quick and I appreciate it but didn't tell me crap I needed to know. So all in all I wouldn't buy from motored life ever again its been a terrible experience and might end up selling the crap I have for the hobby because it all has left a bad taste in my mouth. Merry Christmas to all.

Oh P.S.after about a couple of weeks after I paid for the bike I had no bike yet what I initially ordered was the felt faker and a phantom 85 v3 well he said the phantom 85s were held up in customs would I take another engine and a small refund so I chose the zeda 100 firestorm and still it took two more week till I got my bike and two weeks later, I still haven't got a working motorized bike and I say that ain't worth a f@#&.

Thanks man. I don't want to say too much yet and I have been patient but that's about to run out. He's got until tomorrow to resolve this and if he doesn't, I'll explain what's been going on and if they do the wrong thing which I highly suspect is and going to happen, I sing it all over and maybe he won't have a chance to do it to anybody else, on the other hand if he does the right thing I'll sing their praises. Stay tuned.
I'm sure glad I read this before ordering from them.

Back