Multi cylinder 2 strokes

I don't even have to see this video...It's from Build, Break, Fix...He has been run outta every bike forum there is including this one...Information from him is not seriously regarded at all by people in the know who have seen him in action in the past and have disproved many of his bogus claims
That’s good to know as I was gonna follow one of his builds but my idea still ponders in my head lol I just wanna see how something like it would run

I'm also a retired ASE Certified master mechanic/technician as well with over 20 years experience in that too...lol.
So that’s why you seem so reasonable when it comes to this stuffs
Also question why does it seem like all of the people in this hobby who are “well-known” always end up being Dickhead’s or money hungry?

why does it seem like all of the people in this hobby who are “well-known” always end up being Dickhead’s or money hungry?
Comes with the territory of almost every hobby, vocation, or profession since life began on this earth...lol.

Nature of the beast...lol...lol...Caveat Emptor at all times...lol.

Comes with the territory of almost every hobby, vocation, or profession since life began on this earth...lol.

Nature of the beast...lol...lol...Caveat Emptor at all times...lol.
Fair but idk lol this one seem hard to get into the right crowd of people to a point
But your right i love the hobby either way

Fair but idk lol this one seem hard to get into the right crowd of people to a point
But your right i love the hobby either way
It is all about greed and narcissism with the Prima Donna's that tend to love having their names in the fore front with fancy videos, many of these guys make money from their youtube videos as well as selling their "wares" if they think a killing can be made.

They also think being in an "influencer" position on the internet is just waaay too cool and elevates them some how or other...lol.

The bad boys also have massive hissy fits when they get exposed for what they are...lol...I enjoy watching the meltdowns they have when they are caught in their webs of deceit...lol...lol.

Just don't confuse these bad boys with the honest guys out here...believe it or not, the good guys do outnumber the bad boys...lol...lol.
Don't be naive or gullible.

I'm glad you believe it...Take a very close look at the dashboards of the trucks used to track the bikes in the Zeda Motor Sports/Zeda Mafia videos just now and the ones you picked off from before...I just ran those videos from both sites side by side...Is it a coincidence that they are the same or identical pickup trucks that you even picked up on as having faulty speedos, including the check engine lights both being on and the tachometers on both of them having a periodic spasm???

I'm a retired cop, I don't believe in coincidences.
I'm just giving him credit for the Build not his claims of speeds

I'm the one who pointed out the faulty speed sensor in the truck when his videos first came out

I'm just giving him credit for the Build not his claims of speeds

I'm the one who pointed out the faulty speed sensor in the truck when his videos first came out
I know thats what you give him credit for...I draw the line and refuse to give him any credit whatsoever when he uses his "builds" to try to prey on the naive and gullible by having them believe through his videos that they are really capable of doing the speeds he is claiming.

Don't forget I had to deal with all these guys personally until having to make some ultimate decisions about their continued presence here...lol.

As I well know, I even mentioned that in a previous post in this thread on this subject...lol.

I'm glad you believe it...Take a very close look at the dashboards of the trucks used to track the bikes in the Zeda Motor Sports/Zeda Mafia videos just now and the ones you picked off from before...I just ran those videos from both sites side by side...Is it a coincidence that they are the same or identical pickup trucks that you even picked up on as having faulty speedos, including the check engine lights both being on and the tachometers on both of them having a periodic spasm???

That's not really how engines work. The slower side would be dragged down by pulling the then useless high rev side, and the high rev side would be dragged down by the the low rev side. Compressing air takes a lot of energy and it would be like the engine is constantly braking.

Back