My garage is screwed

However sandbags are pretty spendy
My town here in the desert provides filled sandbags for free when we are expecting any flooding in areas that are prone to it...I don't need them myself as I am at a slightly higher level than most of the Tularosa Basin houses and businesses are at...It just runs downhill and bypasses me.

My town here in the desert provides filled sandbags for free when we are expecting any flooding in areas that are prone to it...I don't need them myself as I am at a slightly higher level than most of the Tularosa Basin houses and businesses are at...It just runs downhill and bypasses me.
I have the same advantage, living on the side of a mountain.

I live in a Hole and it got flooded ,
Pics of my hole before it got flooded

DSCF4838.JPG

BTW weefek I hope everything is gonna be alright

Attachments

• DSCF4826.JPG
    DSCF4826.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF4834.JPG
    DSCF4834.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF4827.JPG
    DSCF4827.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCF4832.JPG
    DSCF4832.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF4841.JPG
    DSCF4841.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 49
I live in a Hole and it got flooded ,
Pics of my hole before it got flooded
How appropriate Wrench, A "Troll" cave/culvert/conduit type of habititation for you...lol...lol...I love what you've done with the place...lol.

Is the "inspector" room mates with you too???...lol.

Storm moving in the Gulf. This is about the time my sphincter can start picking up nickels off a glass plate. 😦
I use the free hand out sand bags here to build up my lawn.
Never had much luck with anything stopping the water when it comes.

Storm moving in the Gulf. This is about the time my sphincter can start picking up nickels off a glass plate. 😦
I use the free hand out sand bags here to build up my lawn.
Never had much luck with anything stopping the water when it comes.
So far, we are out of the cone...150 miles north of us. Where are you in Tampa?

If your in Florida, you need to know that alot of the gasoline supply has been contaminated with diesel fuel due to human error.

You need to know this especially if you need to move out quick due to storm "Idalia" and obviously want to avoid diesel fuel in your gasoline.

If your in Florida, you need to know that alot of the gasoline supply has been contaminated with diesel fuel due to human error.

You need to know this especially if you need to move out quick due to storm "Idalia" and obviously want to avoid diesel fuel in your gasoline.

We are in the middle of this problem. Good for me that I never use a "citgo" supplied stations and did not fuel up during the contamination window.

am happy to report that the storm will miss us here in Collier County (150 miles south of Tampa) but we pray for our friends to the north as this will be a strong storm when it hits tomorrow morning.

The last vestiges off the water is slowly drying up. 3 fans and a dehumidifier. This weekend ill most likely start the clean up. Gotta put up my mobile tent garage to move everything into , clean the floors and walls (mud / silt everywhere) then start cleaning and putting everything back. Havent tested any of the electronics / tools yet

Back