My "homebent" project

I'm thinkin' that thing is gonna look pretty good with a coat of paint on it.

In a word...YES.
I built a couple no-weld recumbents,,,,back in the day... functional ..but not comfortable..

you are still freaking me out.... about knowing Chuck & Linda.... FESS UP!

hahaha

Once its painted it will look nice, still the whole project back on page 1 got me thinking of that Johnny Cash song about the car built with parts from 20 years of parts smuggling.

I thought I saw a news story about a guy who built a kit car in his basement, then couldn't get it out? (in the Chicago area, maybe?) This guy had spent nearly 10 years on the build...

Last edited:
I thought I saw a news story about a guy who built a kit car in his basement, then couldn't get it out? (in the Chicago area, maybe?) This guy had spent nearly 10 years on the build...
thats one big flaw!! funny and sad......now he has to build the underground track...hahaha

nice job, srdavo,

thats going to be a excellent ride once the engine gets on their,i am totally jealous of your ability to build from scratch !!!! am going to have to take some welding classes at the local community college and then no-one will ever see me again !!!!!!!

if not maybe i could take a trip up to washington (i havnt been around much lately but pop in and read the board from time to time, and from what i see augi got has some pretty amazing things going up at ocean park) and maybe one of the guys could teach me!!!!

now i completely understand why you said you understand when i tried to explain my idea for the worksman...davo, this is way beyond chainsaws, weedwhackers, oh my...i gots some catchin' up to do, but thanks for doing all the footwork. i've been VERY afraid of those 1st cuts, the one that makes 1 bike 2 before 2 make 1. thanks for some good info & great ideas :cool:

Like the way the canti lever curve was on that bike below the seat. The seat back looks like it is very nicely braced as well!

Back