My New helmetschooterworks frame for the Whizzer Motor

Yeah but I think yours will have more power than theirs.
I want one!!! Any plans to take a video of it when you get it up an running? If so, send me a link to it will you?

Hi shawnshank,
Do you work for helmut cycles? No I do not. I purchased the frame from him, power coated, wired :) Then put in my own motor and finders, wheels, and the rest. And Yes that price sounds good. He is a good guy:cool: and will help you get yours on the road, just the way you want it to be.:helmet:
Here is where I am at right now on mine
Joe

Hi shawnshank,
I do not own a Video Cam, but if I do make one I will see that you get the link, to it.
Call Kreamer, and place an order! :)
Joe

That's a really good reason. :geek:
Do you know if the whizzer is more powerful than theirs?
There's who..???? yet if your comparing Whizzer with anything well it just a Motor System all to it own.. with a Full charging system.. Lights Cameras Smooth action potential for real speed, and yet they Love spitle speeds too.. quiet if ya want,and Bad *** thumpin if ya want.. There just the coolest Moped motor U can get. couple it with slick Bicycle.. and Now ya Have something.. Not Knocking the others as they all Have a Place..

Last edited:
Hi Snake Bite,
Hope all is good for you and you are building some cool bikes for your Customers!!
There just the coolest.. For sure, He will build, can build you bike that you have always wanted**** go for it Man!
Here that sound, feel the Power! :)
Joe

Hi Guys,

I have been very busy and haven't had much time to read some of the posts on this site.

First and foremost I give Helmut [snake bite] an A+++++++++++++++ for spending his time [and money] making a first class ride!

He took the time to design a "snap shot" of time and make it workable with several optional 4-stroke motors.

He went the extra mile to make his bike flexible and gave us several easy choices to end up with a first class motorbike.

If you have a Whizzer and want "move on up" his kit allows you to move the majority of the parts from one bike to the other. You can move the entire system including the wiring harness, lights, the manual or automatic clutch system, and the list goes on. You can move as much or little needed to arrive at that "one of a kind", "special look", "custom ride", and most importantly, you can make it Your Way.

If you have a 49 CC 4 stroke motor he can supply the parts needed to make it all work including the new Q-Matic drive. He also has the complete 49CC motor kits if needed. The 49CC 4 stroke meets the requirements of many state's CC limit and is currently the most popular motor choice for that reason.

I guess the best way to comment on his bike is to borrow a slogan from a great beer company, "It just doesn't get any better than this"

This not a commercial for him, I just wanted to voice my opinion about his work, and suggest getting started now on your winter project, and I think ordering his bike kit is a great way to start.

I wouldn't wait too long as I don't know how many he has in stock from the first production run.

Have fun,

Many thanks Lee

Thanks Lee for Your Vote of confidence.May the JuJu Be with Us all . Helmutt:helmet:

Back