need paint opinions

350zdrftr

Local time
2:58 PM
hello everyone I need help choosing a paint scheme for my project bike. Here are a few pics of it I just finished sanding it a few mins ago and will touch it up tomorrow and hopefully start spraying some paint. The bike is being completely turned around its going from a Mongoose silver/green electric bike to a custom mongoose 80cc blue/black.
As stated the new colors will be blue and back but I need a cool color scheme and ideas? thanks to everyone here are a few pics just for fun. enjoy thanks in advance.
xano8n.jpg

o53j1s.jpg

34y699f.jpg

do you have the motor on the frame yet?

i was told, not that i listened, that its better to finish the mechanical part to start on painting.

i would say, that if possible, finish the build fist and then deside what to paint.

No the motor is not on . You should not paint it while the motor is on that does not make since thats why you strip it down to just the frame . Whoever paints with the motor on is inexperienced I have painted cars before it's the Same concept

chico no!

i didnt mean to paint with it on...i mean wait till you finish the build, then take it appart and paint, its very bad when you paint or finish something and then you discover you have to undo it....its surely happening in my case.....no matter couldnt hold myself so i painted ..............

well yeah now im getting you.......you wanna paint the frame, sorry about that one lol

im thinking glitter blue and white and fenders with glitter red/white/little chrome

oh ok got ya. I am leaning towards the front fork blue and the frame black. All of the polished aluminum is staying and just cleaning it up.
Anyone know where I can get the motoredbikes.com decal ? I am going to put one on the gas tank and paint it the same color blue as the fork and then peel it off to show the black paint that originally comes on the gas tank.

Back