Engine Trouble Need help pls - Bike Wont Start

If someone still wants to have its manual, I can upload it for the process of my issue. But again I admit it's poor garbage; badly translated, full of unclear images for no reason, way worse than the last one I sent, and some parts have incorrect information.

are you sure the carb is getting fuel?
I am pretty sure I told you this in my initial post. It's definitely getting fuel in the combustion chamber because, as I've pointed out before, there are occasional misfires. Its fuel tank is full of gas, and frequently unburned fuel may drip out from the exhaust (in my experience).

Look, nobody's here to play games just with you or throw around some wild guesses, but this still was what the spark plug looked like!
My bad if that camera isn’t as good as yours, probably not living up to your expectations.
Just waiting on those pics before you’d start guessing on this brand new motor. That’s right, it’s never been run because it’s an unknown issue.
That was just an honest observation on my part in the hopes of being able to help you...It was not a denigrating remark whatsoever!!!

Pics of the motor and bike overall is what I am asking for...We have solved many a problem just by seeing obvious flaws in the initial building of these bikes as conveyed by pics.

I would suggest removing that sizeable chip off your shoulder and to never address me in such a manner again.

I am pretty sure I told you this in my initial post. It’s definitely getting fuel in the combustion chamber because, as I've pointed out before, there are occasional misfires. Its fuel tank is full of gas, and frequently unburned fuel may drip out from the exhaust.
I'm guessing it's been said already, but I'm not gonna read the whole thread right now. Maybe it could do to be restated anyway....

To me, it seems distinctly like either:

1. Flooding: since you mentioned when you try to start it it occasionally pops (that's the impression I got??). Have you dumped the fuel out of the float bowl and tried to start after that?

2. Spark plug issue: If you haven't already, replace it with an NGK-br6hs, gapped to 25 thousandths of an inch.

I have had this problem myself before, and these ^^ were things that fixed it.

That was just an honest observation on my part in the hopes of being able to help you...It was not a denigrating remark whatsoever!!!

Pics of the motor and bike overall is what I am asking for...We have solved many a problem just by seeing obvious flaws in the initial building of these bikes as conveyed by pics.

I would suggest removing that sizeable chip off your shoulder and to never address me in such a manner again.
Alright, thanks for your honest tip.

I'm guessing it's been said already, but I'm not gonna read the whole thread right now. Maybe it could do to be restated anyway....

1. Flooding: since you mentioned when you try to start it it occasionally pops (that's the impression I got??). Have you dumped the fuel out of the float bowl and tried to start after that?

2. Spark plug issue: If you haven't already, replace it with an NGK-br6hs, gapped to 25 thousandths of an inch.

Sure thing, I'm on it. I'm ordering a better spark plug, but note it will take a while until I've tried all that out.

I don't think so because I don’t know yet. Why are you asking if I should have dumped the fuel out of the float bowl? Is that a problem? There still should be fuel inside of it.

I don't think so because I don’t know yet. Why are you asking if I should have dumped the fuel out of the float bowl? Is that a problem? There still should be fuel inside of it.
It could be flooded, which would make ignition harder.

Turn off the gas at the petcock, the remove the bowl from the carb and dump the gas.

Then try to start it again.

like happened here

I get what you were trying to suggest me, but I've tried similar approaches in the past, and it didn't do the trick. So I ended up replacing that gas entirely. For now it's more in direction of ignition.

Back