Need porting

FlyYoDreams

Local time
2:52 PM
Hey guys I’m new to the forum. I’m looking for a way to port my “80”cc Imaycc. I have some mechanical abilities but I’m not sure I can do it (sounds complicated with all the software etc). Can anybody give me some hints, tips and resources? Does anyone in south Florida port small engines?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey guys I’m new to the forum. I’m looking for a way to port my “80”cc Imaycc. I have some mechanical abilities but I’m not sure I can do it (sounds complicated with all the software etc). Can anybody give me some hints, tips and resources? Does anyone in south Florida port small engines?
I'm sure someone will be along shortly...We have many members in Florida who might be able to help ya out with porting, etc.
You do need an air filter on that though.

This one in the link below is a direct fit for the stock kit carburetors as I see that room is a problem with your bike.

SBPLPAF-2.jpg

I have some mechanical abilities
Being a locksmith, I am sure you must have some mechanical abilities...lol...That also means you can't be a wanted felon either...lol...lol.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly...We have many members in Florida who might be able to help ya out with porting, etc.
You do need an air filter on that though.

This on in the link below is a direct fit for the stock kit carburetors as I see that room is a problem with your bike.

View attachment 189870

Being a locksmith, I am sure you must have some mechanical abilities...lol...That also means you can't be a wanted felon either...lol...lol.
Ooo cool looking filter, thank you for this. And yes my record is clean

Woah really nice looking build. I bet it goes pretty fast. Did that pipe come with the phantom 85 kit?
Yes, the pipe came with it...It is entirely stock, except the air filter...lol...It has been up to 51 MPH with throttle to spare but I dislike cleaning the racing stripes out of my underwear, I don't need racing stripes...lol.

I just like cruising between 30 to 35 MPH at around 1/4 throttle, thats plenty on a bicycle...lol...The advantage of a powerful motor is NOT top speed but being able to cruise at a decent speed without having to be at wide open throttle...Motors last longer this way.

Well I just want to maximize power and efficiency. Nothing too crazy
Well post a picture of your cylinder, intake side and exhaust side. The easiest to do and understand is port matching, that's when you file/grinds/cut the manifolds to be the same size as the ones on the cylinder. Then you can widen the ports for a bit more breath. If the inside of the ports are not beveled before you start, make sure you do that before you put it back together.

Back