New 69.7cc (80cc) motor

Ok guys I'm going to try something to see if it works...If it does I will sell them as fast as I build them....

I've got one 80cc (actualy 69.7cc) that I'm building with larger 8mm motor mounting studs front and rear, ported intake and ext, with custom made high flow headers for the intake and ext, also I will powder coat the head,jug,crank case and all side covers to your color choice.....this motor has a centrifugal clutch witch is great so you can keep it running without using the clutch

excellent

my god, ive been praying for this very thing, I am using a 70cc no name ebay special now, and what your talking about, is exactly what i want...any plans to make a tuned pipe for it too...real 2 stroke powwer...

I'm interested in seeing some examples....any possibility of some pics?
Andrew

If your motors have a decent improvement in power I would definitely want one! and as for a tuned pipe I think there is a huge market for them.

I'd like the cylinder on mine just painted black, leaving the case and the head the original metal. Can you do that? Thanks

Do you have the ability to balance some of the vibration out of a happy time? That's what I dislike the most on my Kings. How about roller bearings top and bottom?

I dont see why I shouldn't Slicer, custom work is somthing I do all the time....so yea I would.

although something like powder coating I do here, I charge like 100.00 to do a 125cc or a 250cc dirt bike motor thats out of the frame plus the price of all the new gaskits +8.00 more for extra colors ea.

so like our little 48-80's I'd charge 40. + 3.00 for each add color+ all new gaskits

you guys think thats fair?

Hey how much would it be to send my engine to you for the powder coating and machine work I live in jersey and would appreciate a price quote please you can email me at xreyes03@yahoo.com

Thanx X

sorry guys I've been in the Haspital for a good long time but I will be getting back to work on some motors by the end of this month..... now the motor that I built for myself thats is on butterfly2 started life as a King's 67 cc and now after bal,porting,new turned piston,needle bearings and all handmade gaskets, I've had it on a motorcycle dyno and it does 3.85 hp to the wheel , thats with a top end mph of 47 mph now for the bad news I wont sell 1 untill I know it will last for awile so far she only has 600 miles on this build but if they work I'll sell built motors as a small thing just to members here that way if something goes wrong I'll be here to fix it or make it right, I dont want to get a factory going just 1 person helping a nother.

Wow....47 MPH! Cool....What gearing are you running?....What kind of dyno do you have?....I wished there was one local to me so I can get performance #'s as I tinker on my bikes.

Andrew

Back