New build runs great

1661898062883986593479282260078.jpg

Original phat cycles frame 144 spoke gold powder coat wheels everything custom first build

Couldnt get it to stay right it would keep falling to the right side but it doesnt interfere with the seating leg room no leaks

I guess ya need to improve the mounting, I'm sure ya can figure something out
Members on this forum run into gas tank mounting issues all the time
I hope someone has a solution for you

BTW Cool bike I always like ✨BLING✨ Rims are sweet

Was it a challenge to mount the rear sprocket

Interesting frame. Looks like a ton of room for engine mounting allowing may options for larger power houses. I would think the larger 4 ltr tank many of us have used (about $35) which has the bracket mounting fasteners rather than the studs, might solve your problem keeping the tank secured.

Where are the brakes?

Yes its a challenge they are not meant for it at all i put close to 400 miles on them im gonna put the mag wheels on them are gonna be the sunday cruise wheels!😁

I got disk brakes but with these wheels i didnt want to tear the rim up because its a cruiser wheel basically stay where u can put the feet down flintstone style

Interesting frame. Looks like a ton of room for engine mounting allowing may options for larger power houses. I would think the larger 4 ltr tank many of us have used (about $35) which has the bracket mounting fasteners rather than the studs, might solve your problem keeping the tank secured.

Where are the brakes?
Thankyou im gonna look into

Back