New build?

Redneckcruisersoftexas

Local time
1:29 AM
I am wanting to build a new bike, it has Been a while since I have touched my old bike, havnt ridden it since may last year due to clutch burning up, and working all the time, but now I want to know what mtb frames preferably with scshocks on the front can fit a 4 stroke kit on it, and still have a lot of extra space in case I put a predator 79 on in the future? Preferably on the cheaper side but with a steel frame, I will upgrade wheels and tires later down the road if necessary, I DO NOT want to pay the price of a used atv for a bike so that it why I am saying cheaper side.

I am wanting to build a new bike, it has Been a while since I have touched my old bike, havnt ridden it since may last year due to clutch burning up, and working all the time, but now I want to know what mtb frames preferably with scshocks on the front can fit a 4 stroke kit on it, and still have a lot of extra space in case I put a predator 79 on in the future? Preferably on the cheaper side but with a steel frame, I will upgrade wheels and tires later down the road if necessary, I DO NOT want to pay the price of a used atv for a bike so that it why I am saying cheaper side.
Would 50 bucks be too much? Toss the atv part and keep the engine.

Sorry I may have worded it wrong. All I am asking is what frame I could use and be able to upgrade in the future that’s not going to break the bank?
You should have the engine dimensions of the Predator 79cc and make sure that will fit the Mt. bike frame, because I can only guess
Many Mt.bikes frames will fit a CG engine but a 79cc predator IDK
You' ll discover what ya want when you start looking

Update: got the old bike running again today and probably won’t build another bike until this one either blows or the frame snaps, I need anew clutch because mine is slipping so bad, but I took it and drove about 30 miles and it ran great even tho I was beating the poor bike into the ground, it only seems to give up on me when I let it sit and don’t ride it, so I’m most likely going to start riding it to work. I am very impressed by this bike I get on it and go almost full throttle for the majority of the time I ride it and it’s only had issues with carbs, plugs, and the clutch, except for the one time I blew the gasket on the cylinder 😂 will probably change th gearing soon, and will keep this thread updated on the bike.

IMG_9856.jpeg

Back