Predator Rocker Arms

michael whiteman

Local time
10:25 PM
Are the stamped steel racker arms on a 212 Predator the same as the rocker arms on a 79 Predator? I was hoping someone here had access to both engines and could compare them. There are aftermarket companies that make 1.3:1 ratio rockers for the 212cc seeing as it's a performance go-kart engine. This guy on You-tube was insalling some on a 79cc but I highly questioned what he was doing. I called Predator today and they could not answer my question stating this was not a proprietary part and it would take 3 weeks to get back to me. This would be cool if they were interchangable, but I'd have to see it to believe it.

Are the stamped steel racker arms on a 212 Predator the same as the rocker arms on a 79 Predator? I was hoping someone here had access to both engines and could compare them. There are aftermarket companies that make 1.3:1 ratio rockers for the 212cc seeing as it's a performance go-kart engine. This guy on You-tube was insalling some on a 79cc but I highly questioned what he was doing. I called Predator today and they could not answer my question stating this was not a proprietary part and it would take 3 weeks to get back to me. This would be cool if they were interchangable, but I'd have to see it to believe it.

Best I can find is "probably”

I don't think a $129 212cc motor sold at Harbor Freight is a performance go cart engine.

"There are aftermarket companies that make 1.3:1 ratio rockers for the 212cc seeing as it's a performance go-kart engine."

ROTAX MAX 125CC DD2 EVO ENGINE​

• Regular price$4,395.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

1707312040674.png

I don't think a $129 212cc motor sold at Harbor Freight is a performance go cart engine.

"There are aftermarket companies that make 1.3:1 ratio rockers for the 212cc seeing as it's a performance go-kart engine."
The 212 is plain Jane but cheap so people use them as a foundation for hotter builds and there are boatloads of parts for them.

Kinda like the small block Chevy.

Hey Michael, if you haven't gotten a clear answer by the time I get home from school today I can grab my calipers and compare them for you. It might be a little longer after I get home though because I'll be helping my dad out with drywall.

Back