New Here: have questions

Megaphone

Local time
8:00 PM
Hello everyone ... new here from NJ .. I have a used Hyper bike that I bought from some dude .. looks cool, he cut the center down frame pipes, cut the seat post, fatter tires, turned down bars ... etc etc .. but the engine is trash .. vibrates itself to pieces .. LOL however everything else is in good working order.. SO to my question LOL

Where does one buy JUST THE ENGINE .. ive been searching for a week now .. every time I'm about to pull the trigger I read another bad experience story ..

CDH Power? Almost bough another kit just to have spare parts but read bad experience
Bike Berry - have ordered parts with no issue, but heard others got scammed
Bike-Engines - might buy their kit once back in stock - My son bought their kit .. the upgraded one with reed valve and OKO type carb
California Motor Bikes? Wildcat PK80 ? 90.00 bucks ?

just need some guidance on where to get just engine .. if I can get one with a balanced crank that would be awesome

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
thanks .. looking for something someone on here has already ordered . Saw the first Amazon one but looks like it would only arrive in August .. im looking for something available now ..

The one I bought from Amazon came in 12 days it was shipped from N.J . Order placed May 10, 2020 - Delivered May 22, 2020
And heres what I did to that motor... CNC head - 47mm Steel sleeved jug.

LOL im in NJ .. maybe I can just pick it up .. think it says only available after june 22

They tell you NOTHING about the motor specs. But they babble on and on about that stupid drill start and other useless crap.

Back