new member with problems

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by madvette, Feb 7, 2010.

1. madvette

madvette New Member

hello everyone, i just bought a 80cc bike kit from deamon bikes. needless to say the directions were absoultly pathetic. i eventually was able to solve multipul mounting and chain problems. now my situation is that i drove the bike, it started, ran like **** puttering all the way at like 12 mph. it would stall out with no attempt to idle. thinking there was a throttle problem i tried to tweek it at the top of the carb. that was a bad idea because now the throttle is stuck and has no give or movement on the handle. i took the carb off but cant get the cable out of it to look inside.
    does anyone know what i should do from here. thanks

2. professor

professor Active Member

Hi Mad,welcome to Motoredbikes!
    Lots of guys with the HT engines here, if someone doesn't answer post the carb question over in the 2 stroke section.
    Exactly what kind of tweek did you do?
  3. madvette

madvette New Member

well i found out that the cylinder inside the carb was the problem. it was stuck so bad that i cant use it anymore. so i guess i need a new carb now. also while taking the carb off 2 pieces broke off that connect it onto the intake. not happy with the design of this thing at all. is there any place that sells these carbs locally.
  4. madvette

madvette New Member

what part of buffalo are you from. i grew up in west seneca