New rider/build from Seattle

Rain City

Local time
3:21 PM
Hello - Just wanted to say HI and thanks for being here to help me with my bike questions!

I am currently putting a 80cc boygofast engine on a cruiser frame.

If you 're in the Seattle area, give me a shout - i am in need of some help building this thing as i'm already running into problems...

Thanks and Hi!

Hello and welcome.

I'll bet if you poke around this forum you'll find the answer to whatever problems you might be having. You'll learn a lot.

good luck and have fun.

Hey, nice to see someone else from Seattle. I don't have an in frame mount engine, but I have seen a lot of cool stuff here. How's it coming?

Hi Seattle

I am in Seattle skyway area give me a shout if you need some help i have all the tools and welding stuff I built my own race car leave a PM with a number
Roy

Give me a call if need be, my 206 number is on my web site. Welcome~!

Thanks guys - my bike is up and running like a bad ***! It would be nice to meet some of you guys at some point to exchange ideas and things. I have recently aquired some free time, hah

check out the mbc meet in lets ride in august in ocean park wa. on the long beach peninsula to meet lots of pacific n.w. mb.c personalitys!welcome dude!!

Well Rain City... I'm in Shoreline and I commute to work to Ballard. Any time you want to ride let me know, PM me and we'll kick it.

Back