New UK supplier. Brand new website. Fully fitted Engines on Bikes

Honesty I met few policeman around and nothing happened - If you are not chav with crappy bike and you not ride more than 30 mph nothing will happened. You just have to keep it on side - not ride when are cops around - for example I don't ride when is rugby match because there is plenty pigs around sniffing and asking about everything. I always turn off engine when they are close and they don't bother.
But I have to say I don't see to many mini motos etc things around now - because they are illegal and easy spotted.
There is no exactly law about engine helping devices(?) and our bikes are not mopeds as well.
Law is dead in this point.

i think you make a good point. it sounds like due to it being such an unclear standpoint they can only stop and question if it looks like you're being a danger.

From a website effectiveness viewpoint, it would be more effective to show the finished product - i.e. a completed bike, with motor installed, rather than a bike and a pile of parts. Unless, that is how you're shipping them. (Even so, it would still be advantageous to show a completed model.)

I agree, we're actually working on that as the photos of the seperate products are more professional looking and aestheticly pleasing than the finished article in a grubby workshop... thanks for that point though, its good to hear the opinions you guys have, after all 99% of you have either bought or are looking to buy this product.

Back