Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kawasaki999, Jan 18, 2008.

1. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

Tanaka 47R Cannondale delta v 700 26x2.2 slicks.

2. g'day from a fellow newby.
    have you got any photo's?
  3. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome 999 :grin:
  4. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

No pictures sorry.
  5. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  6. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  7. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
  8. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

tanaka 47r

my bike

Attached Files:

9. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

hey 999 please tell us more about the 47 tanaka! hows she perform? & have ya rode others to compare it to?
  10. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

47r has 2.8 hp Its new and I am breaking it in, runs 28 mph at 1/2 has 14 tooth sproket and 26x 2.2 tire. plenty of power, put the 36 spoke rim on they recomended. will post top speed when its broke in, I expect around 47 mph. nothing to compare it to.
  11. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome from another Cannondale owner from the Giant Side of Texas!
  12. g1manalo

g1manalo Member

Hi kawa
    I have been looking at your older post, you have put a 15 gear on you tanaka. I have a 40 and getting the performance pack. where can i get that 15 gear for my gebe
  13. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

G1, This post said I have a 14 tooth, But I do have a 15 tooth on it now, I cant remember where I got it but its a timing belt pulley made out of aluminum, I had to drill out the hole and tap new threads. If your looking for higher top speed stick with the 14 for the 40 tanaka, my 47r can barely pull the 15. If you still want the 15 look on the net for timing belt pulleys. ps have a machine shop drill it and tap it I screwed up 3 pulleys could not drill it strait and they wobbled on the shaft, and I have a drill press.