No matter what I do top speed stays constant.

I'd ride more if I wasn't living in one if the most populated states with some of the worst drivers.

I could probably ride 30 miles in one go.

I'd ride more if I wasn't living in one if the most populated states with some of the worst drivers.
It's not so much that they're bad drivers, its more so the problem that their undertakers couldn't make them more life like with the ability of motion movement and reactions during the embalming process...lol...lol.

Egyptian mummy's have more going for them then some of the fossils you got running around down there in Florida...lol...lol

I was also looking at full hydralic brakes. my hybid brakes go through pads like crazy and are a pain in the butt to adjust when i put new pads on them. plus i can feel the cable stretch and i dont like that. full hydralic are just so damn expensive. But that is the way to go. Ive never had an issue with any chain locking up like some say. I think if you have good chain tension and alignment it wont ever be a problem. I always make sure i have a good spring on my tensioner
I like Kool-Stop E-bike pads for my mechanical disc brakes. I'm around 250 lbs and my bike is around a 100 lbs, some times I pull a trailer with 200 lbs in it. With me speed isn't as much of an issue as gravity is. I live in the mountains and some intersections are at the bottom of a 30%+ grade hill with a 🛑 waiting on you.

Which is why I don't mind spending the extra money on the pads.

It's not so much that they're bad drivers, its more so the problem that their undertakers couldn't make them more life like with the ability of motion movement and reactions during the embalming process...lol...lol.

Egyptian mummy's have more going for them then some of the fossils you got running around in down there in Florida...lol...lol
By me, I'm between 3 cities, Clearwater, St.Pete and Tampa, there is mostly younger/working age people and more moving in, the older folks are moving out.

Biggest problem is everyone is a transplant and everyone has their bad driving habits from their home states. NJ, Georgia, NY and California are the absolute worst.

I'm from IL so I'm a lead foot, but not wreckless.

Biggest problem is everyone is a transplant and everyone has their bad driving habits from their home states. NJ, Georgia, NY and California are the absolute worst.
Don't forget all the "Masshole" drivers down there too, some of the very worst along with those from "Rogues Island", the State of corruption...lol.

Back