Performance Carb Upgrade

I'm on my 4th build now. Got a Grubee 66cc that came with the CNS cab. I would like a break down and details of what every hose is for, and what every jet does. So far I see NO idle screw and there is NO cable adjustment on the carb (just one on twist throttle). Which is limited. This carb says ''YD'' on it. Would love some tuning tips. I'm running slant head & SBP X-Chamber, 44T sprocket. Next add on will be a clutch roller from RON. duel brake lever. OH & a good lock!! (can't afford to give another one away!) I put every thing on a SCHWINN mountain style bike. (used from D.I.) That's Utah's version of good will. $15.00 + tires, tubes, cables and tuning.

sorry i havnt responded ..

my poo poo has/had great low an mid compared to stock pipe
but next build of motor gets a spb pipe

i have a donor bike but needs front mount an tank extentions
no biggy
plus im goin gears this time

brad

My old Royce Union "stold in Vegas" needed the same mount mods. (Large down tube & top tube). I made the lower engine mount out of a 4''x4'' x 3/16'' scrap I had laying around. And a muffler U bolt, then trimmed to fit. I used 1/4'' x 20 coupler nuts drilled and tapped to 6 x 1.0mm for tank extensions. Had to space the tank above top tube to clear the three top run cables using some thin flat stock (2 pcs). :D You Will not regret the SBP X-Chamber! That is where you will get the HP from! :cool: But you might find yourself at the plumbing store to find what you need to get it to fit! :unsure: :rolleyes: Have fun!!! I hope the Steal Horse thieves forgot to premix! :devilish:

Attachments

• D-Land Motorized Bicycles Richfield.pdf
    917.1 KB · Views: 358
Back