Plugged in the wires, but there is 1 left over (Picture) ?

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by powerstroke, Mar 31, 2014.

1. powerstroke

powerstroke Member

I speak of unimaginable sourcery right in the gates of my own kingdom. This magical lone wire pokes out with no reason at all, can anyone predict its path?

2. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

to the misty valleys of nowhere and beyond lies a twisted path trod by none...

beware brave knight, draw thy blade! and doth removest its head, for tis a serpent, misguiding and fallacious...

illuminati are watching...watching....all is dark.

above all else...dont worry!

and make a lot of noise!
    powerstroke and Fabian like this.
  3. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Should the bullet head connector end of that "lone wire" touch the frame for any period of time, you will only be hearing the sound of silence, and later on the sound of a cash register running up a bill for a new magneto.
  4. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Whither goest thou, young rogue? Can there yet be some villiany thou hast not commited?

Yeah, I'd cut off and seal up that white wire. It's meant to power a 6 volt headlight. But their is universal opinion that it can't deliver enough current to give you any real light. Useless, in other words.
    Fabian likes this.
  5. powerstroke

powerstroke Member

Makes sense. Thanks :D

Not sure why people are speaking like they're from the middle ages, this is a motor bicycle forum, right?
  6. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

you started it...

but see... cut it off, it goes nowhere.

its nothing to worry about (unless it shorts) so get it running and make some noise.

and yes, its for illumination but doesnt really work so its left us in the dark...

powerstroke likes this.
  7. powerstroke

powerstroke Member

So the whispers are true, the gods chose me to start the revolt. Together we will build an army, and rid of these pedal bike scum (and friction drive, sorry :()

Just earned yourself a thanks :D I'll just get some electrical tape and stick it to the frame, i dont like to cut things off that are supposed (or in this case 'not supposed') to be there.
  8. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

:grin5: I'll use that line on my boss, when next discussing discrepancies in my pay.
  9. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

These motorized bicycle kits are not far removed from being designed in the middle ages. It only seems sensible to perpetuate the content style in your first post.