Post Craigslist & Ebay ads HERE

The Buy/Sell/Trade forum is for your items/needs only.

I appreciate all the great finds on CL & Ebay posted here.......

But......

Craigslist & Ebay ads expire & We end up with a ton of threads with dead links, after a short time.

By posting CL & Ebay links in this thread, this will keep the fresh finds at the top of this thread & fewer dead threads later.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Dave

Motorized Bicycle/Bike - $375 (Bradenton, FL)

I just built this from the ground up...New grease in all bearings, new paint, a couple nicely done graphics by yours truly (See Pics) An 8-Ball on the side of the clutch housing, stripes on each side of the tank and on top of the tank a skull, and a spade on the Sprocket.
It also has my business name on a custom skirt cutout with a 3-D skull applied to it. It comes with skull valve caps, and a custom snub-nose exhaust.
It's flat black, with brilliant silver accents through out. No rust, runs perfect, everything mint condition. It's a Jet Silver ZB 66cc Motor placed upon a utility bike frame.
Hybrid handle bars, and it's a 3-speed.
It goes 35MPH, it gets 90MPG, Lot's of looks, and ton's of FUN!
Please Call me @ 941-256-6789 or Email me by replying here or at madwheels37@yahoo.com My name is Ray. Thank you.

Attachments

• BKHYMT66ZB004 (2).jpg
    BKHYMT66ZB004 (2).jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 238
  • BKHYMT66ZB004 (4).jpg
    BKHYMT66ZB004 (4).jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 194
  • BKHYMT66ZB004 (3).jpg
    BKHYMT66ZB004 (3).jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 188
  • BKHYMT66ZB004 (1).jpg
    BKHYMT66ZB004 (1).jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 188
Fuji CF

Heads-up...Item went bidless so contacting seller within 60 days to relist...Perfect for GEBE set up. I would buy but have two CFs already.

No way you could get this quality for price. Contact seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/FUJI-SARA

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Fuji CF Saratoga for $269 Shipped?

Heads-up...Item went bidless so contacting seller within 60 days to relist...Perfect for GEBE set up. I would buy but have two CFs already.

No way you could get this quality for price. Contact seller.

Cannot beat for GEBE set up...

http://cgi.ebay.com/FUJI-SARA

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Adverts

The Buy/Sell/Trade forum is for your items/needs only.

I appreciate all the great finds on CL & Ebay posted here.......

But......

Craigslist & Ebay ads expire & We end up with a ton of threads with dead links, after a short time.

By posting CL & Ebay links in this thread, this will keep the fresh finds at the top of this thread & fewer dead threads later.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Dave

I goofed, no problem. Sorry.

I goofed, no problem. Sorry.

I don't see how you goofed. This is the place for ebay and craigs list for that very reason.....sometimes they are gone before they should be........

Don't let it keep you from putting more here, they are looked at.

I don't see how you goofed. This is the place for ebay and craigs list for that very reason.....sometimes they are gone before they should be........

Don't let it keep you from putting more here, they are looked at.

Yes

& the CL & ebay items do not have too be your listings.

Back