pusher wanted

Good suggestions Simon. Only difference I might make is to wear the socks to keep my feet warm. :D I did have an idea though....I just picked up one of the scooter engines with starter and charger. Might swap that into the pusher. Power would be a moot point then. Also free up the little RS for another idea I have.

Actually isn't that cold in Juneau....relatively speaking. Usually much colder where Van is, even though he is only maybe 70 miles from me. Has gotten down to single digits for a couple weeks, but mostly in the teens and 20's. Been riding every day so far. Snow is more of a problem. Cursed frozen tire tracks and footie prints. Stopped by Augi on Christmas. Came back in the dark. (3/4 of the day now) I noticed that even with good lights and the snow making things brighter, it is hard to see imperfections in the riding surface. Lack of shadowing in an all white surface maybe?

Anyway....there is a RC shop down town. Will have to see if they have any after Christmas specials on equipment.

Always wondered what went through the minds of the spiders as they played with the little truck :giggle:

yes the spider always trys to build a better web and the fly tries to find a way out of it each and every time he is lucky to escape before the spider attacks gotcha..............

Im building a trailer at this time here are a few pics of the build. I dont know weather it will be done with gas or electric. or if it can be but i'll build another later. I'll do this as a pull trailer then build the other gas. I started with 1X 1 1/2 sch40 pvc and a 24X24 square plywood . Laid all my elbow and t s out and then marked each pipe and trial fitted each as i went. Till i came up with 4 corner down then i cut a section for the center and then glued everything together. And then bolted my plywood to the whole thing and drilled out the center. Of a t big enough to put my front fork in to test fit it . Now im gonna drill my front fork. And put some carrige bolts through it and the pvc an the plywood and bolt it all down tite .

Attachments

• DSCF3002.jpg
    DSCF3002.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCF3003.jpg
    DSCF3003.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 369
  • DSCF3006.jpg
    DSCF3006.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 384
Back