Question about Jackshaft kit sprockets

Donnyten

Local time
10:57 AM
The two small drive sprockets that come with Bikeberrys jackshaft kit- can these be disassembled whenever the sprockets wear out and replaced with newer ones? The Bikeberry rep I asked was extremely unhelpful in answering this question and I'd hate to be forced to buy an entirely new jackshaft kit just for the sprockets whenever they wear out.

Attachments

• yo.png
    yo.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 53
The two small drive sprockets that come with Bikeberrys jackshaft kit- can these be disassembled whenever the sprockets wear out and replaced with newer ones? The Bikeberry rep I asked was extremely unhelpful in answering this question and I'd hate to be forced to buy an entirely new jackshaft kit just for the sprockets whenever they wear out.
Yes they can. But, throw a caliper on the jack shaft to confirm the diameter.

Yes they can. But, throw a caliper on the jack shaft to confirm the diameter.
Thanks. Do you think it's worth paying 180 bucks for the bike berry kit or would a jackshaft kit from Amazon be just as good?..

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Thanks. Do you think it's worth paying 180 bucks for the bike berry kit or would a jackshaft kit from Amazon be just as good?..

I've never looked into the BBR parts or kits, probably the same as ebay or amazon.

You should try a PM to @Pablo first, see if he has any of those parts left. Sick Bike Parts has been closing shop for a year, and he might still have a couple pieces that would help you.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back