Ready to give up

It's a good thing that I took touch typing as an elective in high school or I would really be screwed trying to look at a keyboard as I'm typing, like most people have to do...I don't have to see the keys in order to type...lol.
And ya couldn't cheat and look at the keys because the keys were blank they had no letters on them, Yep, I learned to type too, in HS

Seems like everytime I fix something a new problem comes with it
Fix it 'til it's broke.

I eliminated motor mount and wheel problems years ago by not using those front motor mounts that come with the kits or the usual spoke wheels that come with these bikes from Wally World etc. If you read the following tutorial below, you will see the lengths I went to to minimise these PITA problems that plague most newer builders...Just follow the links and links within different links that follow to find out what I bought and where I bought them and how much etc...I just don't have these type of problems because I do not use alot of the garbage that normally comes with either the bikes or the kits.

@Vuit has a Whizzer.

OLD FARTS NEWS FLASH!
To make typing easier at night they invented lighted keyboards.

71h2SrssszL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
OLD FARTS NEWS FLASH!
To make typing easier at night they invented lighted keyboards.
In my case if I even looked at a lighted keyboard while typing it would even be more blurred and more obscured than a normal keyboard with my vision damage, severe "wet eye" macular degeneration...Nothing appears as it actually is, unless or until they can get this problem at least improved a little more to the point where they can fit me with prescription glasses, this will be my lot in life...Good thing I know touch typing rather than rely on vision typing.

In my case if I even looked at a lighted keyboard while typing it would even be more blurred and more obscured than a normal keyboard with my vision damage, severe "wet eye" macular degeneration...Nothing appears as it actually is, unless or until they can get this problem at least improved a little more to the point where they can fit me with prescription glasses, this will be my lot in life...Good thing I know touch typing rather than rely on vision typing.
The "zoom" function really comes in handy then 😆. You know you can get a 75 inch TV to use as a monitor 😆

Notice also that I even have my computer screen in a dark mode so as not to adversly effect my vision any further with harsh backlighting.

Screenshot_2023-07-26_23-35-24.png

Even all the lights in my house have been reduced to 40 watt equivalent LED type light bulbs to ease my eyes right now because bright lighting hazes my vision even worse than dim lighting...lol.

Notice also that I even have my computer screen in a dark mode so as not to adversly effect my vision any further with harsh backlighting.

View attachment 195938

Even all the lights in my house have been reduced to 40 watt equivalent LED type light bulbs to ease my eyes right now because bright lighting hazes my vision even worse than dim lighting...lol.
Man, getting old must suck 😆. Hopefully you can get this sorted out.

Back