rear wheel with 5 disc mounted sprockets [SOLD]

have a rear wheel and 5 disc mounted sprockets for sale,
I thought I would offer them here before trying craigslist
selling because I am changing to a stretch (already got a heavy-duty coaster for it)

the wheel is made for d/h mtn biking and is very strong :
formula disc hub (sealed bearings), rhyno-lite double wall rim
it has been zip-tied at spoke crossings since new (stiffens the wheel)
it is a 8/9 sp hub (presently has a 7sp cassette and a spacer...included)

it comes with 5 sprockets (40t, 44t, 48t, 2x 50t) already cut and drilled to bolt up to the disc mount
all the mount hardware are black hex-key bolts and the spacing is perfect for engine alignment

I am asking $75 for wheel and sprockets (at 15$ea, that is the cost of sprockets alone !)

I am outside Scottsdale AZ, and it would probably cost a bit to ship (the sprockets are all steel and heavy)

Attachments

• mini-rear wheel 002.jpg
    mini-rear wheel 002.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 285
  • mini-rear wheel 003.jpg
    mini-rear wheel 003.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 248
  • mini-rear wheel 004.jpg
    mini-rear wheel 004.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 215
  • mini-rear wheel 001.jpg
    mini-rear wheel 001.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 221
bump :)...
I will throw in a Jag front fork with v-brake mounts as well (will fit most cruisers with threaded headset)
I would really like to sell this combo to finance a sprocket/adapter from Jim (creative engineering)

Hi Bill
I have one of Jim's sprocket adapters on the Harbor Freight Q-Matic build. You will love it. He does not always ship very fast unless he has the item in stock. If you have to wait for a production run it will take a little while but be patient. It is well worth the wait for sure. Since it was posted on the other forum that he was closing his doors, he has been very busy and changed his mind about closing up shop at least for now.
Merry Christmas
Jim

Last edited:
I have a 72 tooth and adapter for a heavy-duty (12ga spokes) husky rear coaster coming
going on a Micargi Mustang GTS stretch the family bought me for X-mas :)
I need torque for the hills here (town is 20 sq miles and elevation changes 1600ft !!!)and the weight of the trailer...plus the legal speed for MB's is only 20mph in AZ

I forgot to mention...my EZM Q-Matic is going on the stretch...
the smoothness of the 4cycle along with the comfort of the stretch !!!
Grampa may have found his perfect bike !!!:)

Last edited:
Back