Recommended Spark Plugs

Dear Aussie Steve and others-Thanx for the opinions. K&N still exists-I have one of their wet filters for my 1994 Honda Civic-almost bulletproof!
I was having probs with my stock clutch cable and cured that problem with Tri-Flow poured down the cable sleeve. Should I replace the cable sleeve when I receive the Teflon coated cable? Thanx again guys:)-Gearhead

I was gonna PM, Paul, (Pablo), but couldn't attach pics. (Plus I wanted others to see how decent vendors conduct themselves.) You guys have won me.
The thread on the studs was beautiful. I fitted both flat and spring washers with a couple of mm to spare, just as it should be. Previously, even with just a flat washer, the nut wouldn't fully tighten down on the stud.
Once again, thanks for the help.
For anyone reading this, Sick Bike Parts are #1 for parts and service.

... Steve

I posted this in another thread yesterday:-
(I didn't screw the studs in too hard. They started to bind a bit before bottoming. Nothing wrong with the studs, I think there was a bit of loose metal in the bottom of the holes. Didn't want to strip anything. The nearest one protrudes the furthest, the others are about 1mm closer.)

attachment.php
[/Q

all u need now is a banana expansion chamber ive had mine for 2 years now still running strong lots of miles too

Back