Reliable 4 Stroke For Long Distance

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
That tiny print font is really not fair...You know I have vision problems right now...I know it is supposed to be print but it so small it is just a long squiggle to my eyes at present time with my eye sight problems...My screen is on 150% for magnification as well.
Disclaimers are always in fine print.

I get it that 2 strokes look cool in a bike frame, but all the trouble of keeping them going and mixing oil in the gas is simply not worth it. They break down so much, you have to be a certified mechanic to own one.
That's because u don't got no gremlin bells to ward off the road gremlins. Gremlin bells just as important as tires on them motorbikes

That's because u don't got no gremlin bells to ward off the road gremlins. Gremlin bells just as important as tires on them motorbikes
You and @Wrench must have gone to the same "Gremlin" school of learning...lol.

Those "Gremlins" really know how to party though...lol...Even the Gremlin bells don't stop these guys...lol.

Can you just imagine what these guys could do to your bike???...lol.

I gotta have 2 on my bike to keep those pesky Road Gremlins off mine.

Yeah, Road Gremlins love to ride on M/Bs and M/Cs
Once they get on your bike they like to play with the electrical wires, loosen nuts & bolts, scratch the paint etc...
But they can't resist the shape of the bell and crawl up inside, when the bell rings it make's em fall off
I now know where pot holes come from :ROFLMAO:

BTW a Gremlin Bell has more power if it was given to you as a gift (y)

Attachments

• DSCF0097.JPG
    DSCF0097.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF0098.JPG
    DSCF0098.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF3705.JPG
    DSCF3705.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF3708.JPG
    DSCF3708.JPG