Rookie Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
so true, respect earns respect.unless of coarse the cops a totall jerk or not informed.

exactly,its never good when you just assume that a cop will be unfair based on your own pesimistic veiws,unless of coarse the cop is giving you total disrespect, ive had many run ins with the fuzz and we (for the most part) end up laughing and shaking hands.

exactly,its never good when you just assume that a cop will be unfair based on your own pesimistic veiws,unless of coarse the cop is giving you total disrespect, ive had many run ins with the fuzz and we (for the most part) end up laughing and shaking hands.
Care to elaborate on your views? as you have done in the past? You're 15 and you have had many run ins with the fuzz? really?
For example in your last post you wrote, and I assume it was to me, the following....ok,listen *****.you dont get to tell me what the **** to do.if you said that
outside of this fourm you'd be wondering why the **** you ever tryied to smart
off to me,your not my dad therefor i could give a **** if your trying to explain
to me that cops wont listen,i think someone else on this thread has managed to
respectfully tell me that. Your tough guy act dosnt phase me, ill address you
with a boot up your ***.

I think you are need to re evaluate you position. You sound immature to me. LOL

Last edited:
ok gene,this is the last time im replying to you,
first of all my veiws are if you respect some one they will be respectfull back, the way you seem to see it is just because im 15 cops are going to blow me off and not look at my side of story,not true as i said before i get along very well with "the fuzz".and yes,im 15 and have had MULTIPLE run ins,and when i say run ins i mean i get caught up in a conversaition or the cops just want to ask me some questions about something. you dont know me.and im am not the one who needs to re evaluate my veiw, you are the one who needs to. you think jsut cause im 16 the cops hate me and my dad needs to take care of everthing, no,thats not how it goes.you talk to me like your my dad,but your just some guy on the internet who i could give a **** about who is now ignored.and btw,how do you really know im "15".you can never know for sure...

Last edited:
I am not gene. my name is ed. I know about half of metro were i live at. also I volunteer once a year for metro for there national night in laughlin, also Iam past commander for sons of the american legion and past service officer

ok gene,this is the last time im replying to you,
first of all my veiws are if you respect some one they will be respectfull back, the way you seem to see it is just because im 15 cops are going to blow me off and not look at my side of story,not true as i said before i get along very well with "the fuzz".and yes,im 15 and have had MULTIPLE run ins,and when i say run ins i mean i get caught up in a conversaition or the cops just want to ask me some questions about something. you dont know me.and im am not the one who needs to re evaluate my veiw, you are the one who needs to. you think jsut cause im 16 the cops hate me and my dad needs to take care of everthing, no,thats not how it goes.you talk to me like your my dad,but your just some guy on the internet who i could give a **** about who is now ignored.and btw,how do you really know im "15".you can never know for sure...
How do I know your 15? You said so. You said you didn't have a license and you were waiting until you were 16. So now we are to wonder, besides over reacting to everything else that is said, misconstruing just about everything imaginable, and making bodily threats which got you banned, now you are a fake as well? You are one confusing little dude.

We need a childrens section

How do I know your 15? You said so. You said you didn't have a license and you were waiting until you were 16. So now we are to wonder, besides over reacting to everything else that is said, misconstruing just about everything imaginable, and making bodily threats which got you banned, now you are a fake as well? You are one confusing little dude.

Maybe for useless chatter like "Facebook" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back