SBP 4 Stoke Prototype

The first version of the kit will be for the Grubee and Hoot gear boxes and both have centrifugal clutches. Kits for the other gear boxes on the market will soon follow. Top speed has been in the 30's but I suspect that the stock exhaust is holding it back.

the 4 stroke is the way to go . when the break down of society happens it will be the four stroke motors and small diesels running on home made fuel that will move people around . looks great !!

Will the shift kit work with the "new" hoot?

See pic

Attachments

• drive_bike.jpg
    drive_bike.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 354
We are very near the kitting process and will be asking for our next batch of paying testers, public this time. We are short some parts right now and just busy as heck. Late January???

Im in! I just ordered my HuaSheng 4stroke kit on Tuesday. I should have it next monday, just in time for Christmas!

As payed beta testers, what do you need from us? Other then any issues we might have? Will there be any major changes/modifications that we might miss out on, and if so, will there be the option to purchase those parts individually later on?

oops

Looking in on this thread again can see that I posted the wrong pic when asking if the shift kit will work on the "new" style hoot. The pic you see is
my pickup after some punk kids spray painted it with interesting ****.

The correct pic should be showing now.

Attachments

• muffler.jpg
    muffler.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 295
I cannot confirm that it will fit with the new Hoot chain drive box. Again the first version will only be for the Grubee stage II and III and the Hoot gear drive. We will eventually confirm functionality or offer kits specifically for all the other gear boxes available.

Thanks Ghost

Feel free to PM me when ready and I'll be watching here too.

Back